ADVERTISEMENT

UCF-LSU- Live thread.

source.gif

Reactions: Husker Hambone
they called the hit out of bounds, and it wasn't targeting. If Burrow wanted to stay out of the play he shouldn't have been running toward the ballcarrier.
IF the the QB would not been going out of bounds, the defender would have ended up 5 yards out of bounds and I would have recommended someone give him an eye exam

UCF starting to get exposed as a fraud??? Maybe, we will see. Plus LSU offense is nothing special, is ranked 77th in total offense. Don't give me that BS about 2nd string qb. LSU is missing 9 starters from D. Milton isn't going to change much. LSU is dominating every aspect of this game so far.
By 'any' measure ....UCF's 21 game win streak in Division 1 football is a truly amazing accomplishment.

...We will see if it survives the day....:D
Any team going undefeated is hard to do from little, to highschool, to FCS . Their Conf is a very questionable FBS. T Take it with a grain of salt. They are are 8 or 9 win team in any P5 conf.

Undefeated, but also very good. He's an accurate passer, effective runner and great decision maker. He would have hit several passes in the first half that Mack flat out missed. Yes, definitely better with him
I don't think anyone is saying Milton wouldn't be better than Mack. Just that it wouldn't matter if LSU was at full strength too.

Undefeated, but also very good. He's an accurate passer, effective runner and great decision maker. He would have hit several passes in the first half that Mack flat out missed. Yes, definitely better with him
Not so sure. LSU D line is dominating UCF. Doesn't matter who the qb is, they have no time. I believe Mack is a better/ stronger runner than Milton is. Not as good of passer, but like I said as dominating as LSUs D line has been, I don't think it is going to matter much who UCFs qb is. LSU just has more talent. Hell they are playing with 9 missing starters and 3rd string DBs.

Reactions: Can o' corn
Not so sure. LSU D line is dominating UCF. Doesn't matter who the qb is, they have no time. I believe Mack is a better/ stronger runner than Milton is. Not as good of passer, but like I said as dominating as LSUs D line has been, I don't think it is going to matter much who UCFs qb is. LSU just has more talent. Hell they are playing with 9 missing starters and 3rd string DBs.

Mack's rattled and has no idea where he is throwing. There is time there to complete passes and Heupel's calling some things for him, Mack's just not ready for this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT