ADVERTISEMENT

UCF-LSU- Live thread.

No, not even close. They would have pounded him into the ground. They completely overwhelmed their Oline. It would have been ugly with their studs playing today instead of 2nd and 3rd string guys.
Agree, LSU was at more of a disadvantage. Milton would have had no time

Reactions: Mr.Scary13
Assuming UCF had Milton and LSU still has same defensive situation, UCF wins this game easily. There were a ton of throws that Mack missed that Milton makes all the time. With a weak secondary, Milton would have made LSU pay in a way that Mack couldn't.

No way. With LSU playing the 8 missing staters this game would have been pretty ugly for UCF. LSU had to play a third string wide receiver at corner today.

Agree, LSU was at more of a disadvantage. Milton would have had no time

Clemson had better defensive numbers than LSU last year and was ranked higher coming into the game. Milton would have made a big difference, but I think they would have needed Frost and Austin to scheme and adjust in this one.

Reactions: husker2612
No way. With LSU playing the 8 missing staters this game would have been pretty ugly for UCF. LSU had to play a third string wide receiver at corner today.

Wasn’t he in there because 2 of their CBs got ejected from the game?

Reactions: zrob
National champs played from behind against a 3-loss P5 football team and ultimately lost. Maybe next year the scheduling/matchups will be weaker and they can be national champs again.
I think if UCF would have kept their mouth shut and worked their way up the ranks like the rest of big boys. People would have respected and liked them much more. Their self entitled attitude and us vs the world mind set, just got the whole world hating them. You get nowhere in this world with an US vs the world mentality.

I think if UCF would have kept their mouth shut and worked their way up the ranks like the rest of big boys. People would have respected and liked them much more. Their self entitled attitude and us vs the world mind set, just got the whole world hating them. You get nowhere in this world with an US vs the world mentality.
UCF fans are every bit as obnoxious Boise State fans.

I saw what Nebraka football looked like without Martinez in a game this year and it was ugly. You saw what UCF looked like without Milton and it was ugly. Milton would of shredded the LSU secondary. We will be just fine. Frost laid a good foundation and we are not going anywhere

Reactions: Poolside Knight
In the final Sagarin rating, coastal flori-duh's strength of schedule is up to ... #83 ! Wow! Maybe Hostess will declare them national champs and they can schedule another parade.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT