ADVERTISEMENT

UCF-LSU- Live thread.

LSU stopped at the UCF 6 yard line....shot them self in the foot with a IP penalty...... field goal.....

LSU 3

UCF 0

LSU has had a good year....look at some of the teams they beat!

Miami

Auburn

Georgia

This will be a good game for UCF.

If I'm LSU 91 doesnt finish the game. I'd sure seek out UCFs qb too....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Damn...

Should that have been a hit on a defenseless player. You can't do that on a punt return let alone on a Qb

If I'm LSU 91 doesnt finish the game. I'd sure seek out UCFs qb too....

he was running toward the ball carrier and was a legitimate target to be blocked. Honestly, the UCF guy could have seriously hurt him if he'd wanted to, but it was a clean but hard hit.

If he'd made the tackle and prevented the TD, the UCF guy would have regretted it the rest of his life.

There are missed penalties on nearly every play and they tend to balance out over the course of the game. You can't nitpick every play. I mean you can, but it's stupid.

Nah. Missed a defensive PI on the pick, then during the return targeting. Now a late hit out of bounds and the flag was picked up.
Wasn't close to targeting and I'd hardly call that a "hit" out of bounds.

he was running toward the ball carrier and was a legitimate target to be blocked. Honestly, the UCF guy could have seriously hurt him if he'd wanted to, but it was a clean but hard hit.

If he'd made the tackle and prevented the TD, the UCF guy would have regretted it the rest of his life.
Burrow has a cut on his neck so the hit may have to the neck area.

Wasn't close to targeting and I'd hardly call that a "hit" out of bounds.
He had already put one foot in the white when he was lunged into. It's one thing to protect from the player going up field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT