ADVERTISEMENT

UCF-LSU- Live thread.

Even though the UCF defense has struggled at times this year, I wish the Nebraska defense played with the same intensity and attitude.

Reactions: GoBluePureMichigan
He was right in the play pursuing the runner. No way that is a defenseless player.
Doesn't matter. Same rules apply for all plays. You can't blindside a player on a kick or punt return either.

Personally I hate the rule because I delivered more than my fair share of those and loved every minute of it. But it used to be legal.

I don't think it was targeting but that was the classic hit on a defenseless player
No different than the hit that Eric Martin (Caveman) put on the punter that vilified him the rest of that season and the next as being a dirty player. BTW, I thought both hits were on the bubble, but legal.

I really don’t care who wins, but the UCF players are acting like a bunch of punks so far.

I agree in principle.....

yet..... these ARE the same guys who continually get NO respect from the AP and the polls......

...it might lead to a chip on the shoulder syndrome after a while....I mean ...they cant help the division they play in.... and all they do is keep winning....lol

....and they are doing this with their #2 QB.

..just sayin.

GO BIG RED!!

Stupid stuff. I understand his frustration because of the inconsistent pi calling. But what an idiot

Why in the heck do you punch a guy in the helmet?

Right?

tenor.gif

Wasn't close to targeting and I'd hardly call that a "hit" out of bounds.
It wasn’t close to targeting. It WAS targeting. And with a foot on the first down marker out of bounds..that’s easily established out of bounds and Brandon Moore launched after the fact. Doesn’t matter what YOU call it. Rules are rules.

Reactions: huskerfan66
It wasn’t close to targeting. It WAS targeting. And with a foot on the first down marker out of bounds..that’s easily established out of bounds and Brandon Moore launched after the fact. Doesn’t matter what YOU call it. Rules are rules.

they called the hit out of bounds, and it wasn't targeting. If Burrow wanted to stay out of the play he shouldn't have been running toward the ballcarrier.

If it weren’t for that pick-6, UCF would be in trouble. LSU playing pretty well.

Winner winner chicken dinner

Targeting. See what they have to say when back from commercial. This game I thought had settled down. Could get uglier.

Reactions: HuskerO
Refs missed a facemask when Burrow scrambled and possible shot to the head on Burrow after he threw the ball.

Reactions: husker2612
With all these hits to qbs, it's quite comical that nebraska got flagged for a hand grazing the helmet when being blocked into the QB .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT