Turnover tracker 6 games in

This year through 6 games:

4 TO’s
10 TO’s forced
+6

Last year though 6 games:
13 TO’s
6 TO’s forced

Incredible turnaround by staff and team - keep it going boys!

More importantly … 5-1 vs 3-3 last year! GBR!
They have done a very good job. Only one lost fumble and half the turnovers were on lazy receivers and/or questionable calls.

Great improvement in the turnover department... Now let's fix some atrocious special teams play..
It's not just us. Special teams play has been spotty at best all over college football and the NFL. Missed short field goals. Blocked kicks and punts etc. It's all over. The advent of special teams coordinators making big money IMO has led to some innovation on how to attack kick protection schemes. Snapping issues aren't unique to us either.

Have you noticed how often both arms are wrapped around the ball upon being tackled and crossing the goal line? Even after an interception.
The message has obviously gotten through. Good stuff!

Reactions: HBK4life
It's not just us. Special teams play has been spotty at best all over college football and the NFL. Missed short field goals. Blocked kicks and punts etc. It's all over. The advent of special teams coordinators making big money IMO has led to some innovation on how to attack kick protection schemes. Snapping issues aren't unique to us either.
There has literally never been a better FG kicking season in the history of pro football than 2024 so far

I’d be willing to bet this year will also see a record number of 50+ yard FGs made at the college level, as well

There has literally never been a better FG kicking season in the history of pro football than 2024 so far

I’d be willing to bet this year will also see a record number of 50+ yard FGs made at the college level, as well
Overall that might be true. It will maybe come back to the mean as the weather turns cold. It just seems like every game I’ve turned on has had guys doinking kicks or getting them blocked. There’s been an insane number of made long kicks this year but then you have the Seattle kick six. It’s all over the board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT