ADVERTISEMENT

Bama moves to #1 after beating UGA in the AP

It's obvious he hasn't even seen Jeremiah Smith play. And is just throwing crap at the wall. Smith is better hands down. Not to say Williams isn't amazing in his own right. We're so far off the talent level of either of those teams.
Yeah it's okay, i'll let him be in his happy place. Saying Smith is better (obviously) doesn't mean Williams is bad.

So Michigan is better than Tennessee, Georgia, Miami fl, ND and LSU.

Delusional.
Yes Miami, ND and LSU aren't even in the same class as Michigan, Georgia or Tennessee.

Neither Tenn/GA can block Michigan and they don't have the same passing attack to take advantage of Michigan like Texas did.

Texas weakness like I said earlier is their pass defense is really bad (just like Ga and Bama) and that is something Michigan can't take advantage of.

Yes Miami, ND and LSU aren't even in the same class as Michigan, Georgia or Tennessee.

Neither Tenn/GA can block Michigan and they don't have the same passing attack to take advantage of Michigan like Texas did.

Texas weakness like I said earlier is their pass defense is really bad (just like Ga and Bama) and that is something Michigan can't take advantage of.
You’re so full of bull$&it. if they didn’t get a B1G gift wrap Saturday on the onside kick the Gophers would have beaten them.🙄

They’ll lose in Seattle this weekend.

You’re so full of bull$&it. if they didn’t get a B1G gift wrap Saturday on the onside kick the Gophers would have beaten them.🙄

They’ll lose in Seattle this weekend.
You must not watch college football buddy, you can say similar things about miami, georgia, etc

It's obvious he hasn't even seen Jeremiah Smith play. And is just throwing crap at the wall. Smith is better hands down. Not to say Williams isn't amazing in his own right. We're so far off the talent level of either of those teams.

Smith: 19 catches 364 yards 5 TD
Avg 91 yards a game 19.1 yds catch 26% TD rate with 25 targets

Williams: 16 catches 462 yards 5 TD
Avg 115 yards a game 28.8 yds catch 31% TD rate with 20 targets.

One has clearly outperformed the other. One also shredded the top defensive program over the last 5 years....

Smith: 19 catches 364 yards 5 TD
Avg 91 yards a game 19.1 yds catch 26% TD rate with 25 targets

Williams: 16 catches 462 yards 5 TD
Avg 115 yards a game 28.8 yds catch 31% TD rate with 20 targets.

One has clearly outperformed the other. One also shredded the top defensive program over the last 5 years....
Poor guy has no critical thinking skills. Georgia isn't even a top 20 passing defense this year so you bring up history instead. Nice! I look forward to you explaining how Williams is actually the #16 WR since 15 other players have more yards than him.

Last edited:
Yep, and it’s those kinds of reminders that have me wondering if we will ever be championship level again. It just seems like such a wide gap to close.
Especially when our players/coaches think they put in enough work in the offseason to be a championship caliber team and we still aren't even close. Now, mind you, I applaud their efforts this offseason, but I don't think they actually realize how much work it takes to just get even with some of the old B10 West teams. Let alone Ohio St, Georgia and Alabama.

That Alabama-Georgia game really opened my eyes about all the position groups that need to improve drastically. I know, l know, as i have been saying since SF was hired... Our O-line has to get bigger (much bigger), much more physical and they have to be alot more athetic.

Last edited:
Poor guy has no critical thinking skills. Georgia isn't even a top 20 passing defense this year so you bring up history instead. Nice! I look forward to you explaining how Williams is actually the #16 WR since 15 other players have more yards than him.

Those facts slapped you hard.....

None of those teams have shown anything that says Penn St can't beat them.

Alabama and Georgia have no defense and bad QBs

Tenn has the potential to be the best of the group but have played absolutely no one remotely good.

Texas is okay but their secondary is very bad and will get exposed once they play a team with a decent OL and a good passing attack.

Seriously bro… don’t quit your day job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT