ADVERTISEMENT

Torres to Incarnate Word

Unless just flat our forced to leave...I would stay. The perks, fun, connections at UNL are well worth it over transferring to that that school unless you really just want to play.

Best wishes to him, probably closer to the level that he should have been at to begin with. Tear it up for a couple of years and then re-test the P5 level with some experience.

Best wishes to him, probably closer to the level that he should have been at to begin with. Tear it up for a couple of years and then re-test the P5 level with some experience.
Especially coming off of an ACL. He looked like a P5 QB in the spring game

Reactions: BleedRed78
anyone remember Incarnate Word beating us in basketball?
I remember being at Eppley airport the following morning and IW was waiting for their flight. I talked to the coach about the game. He was as shocked as I was that NU blew like a 10 point lead in the last minute or so. He said sometimes thing just happen that you can't explain.

You don’t know that for sure. What would be more accurate to say would be that no P5 team made him an offer he liked.
Sure. By all means ignore actual reality and make up an imaginary narrative to fit your argument. I'll bet he was fielding all kinds of P5 offers he didn't like.

You don’t know that for sure. What would be more accurate to say would be that no P5 team made him an offer he liked.
The vast majority of P5 teams run offenses for which Torres isn’t a great fit. I think his options were limited based on that more than everything else. Which is how Frost’s light recruiting band of slackers were able to sign him to begin with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT