ADVERTISEMENT

The Quarterback coach Nebraska needs

Minn1954

Walk On
Jan 9, 2016
Mack Leftwich from Texas State. He is only 29 years old, but already has 5 years experience as a QB coach.
Mack was born and raised in Denton Texas, but went to high school in Pennsylvania where he was named the Pennsylvania Player of the Year and first team all-state. He went to play quarterback at UTEP where his father was the offensive line coach.
He was a Texas high school coach for a year before moving on to coach at the University of the Incarnate Word (UIW). He was hired as QB/OC at Texas state in 2023 where he was nominated for the G5 Broyles Award.
Most importantly, he identified and was the lead recruiter for Cameron Ward while at UIW.

I could get behind this but I think I’d still like to give Peetz another try

Reactions: scarletred
I'm down for ANY QB coach. Credentials like this at his age are impressive.

Not sure if we'd want two assistant coaches under 30 on the staff though, especially the offensive staff.

Reactions: scarletred
Mack Leftwich from Texas State. He is only 29 years old, but already has 5 years experience as a QB coach.
Mack was born and raised in Denton Texas, but went to high school in Pennsylvania where he was named the Pennsylvania Player of the Year and first team all-state. He went to play quarterback at UTEP where his father was the offensive line coach.
He was a Texas high school coach for a year before moving on to coach at the University of the Incarnate Word (UIW). He was hired as QB/OC at Texas state in 2023 where he was nominated for the G5 Broyles Award.
Most importantly, he identified and was the lead recruiter for Cameron Ward while at UIW.
He helped bring in a lot of talent on the offensive side of the ball for that type of program. Give him a Co-oc title as well.

I'm down for ANY QB coach. Credentials like this at his age are impressive.

Not sure if we'd want two assistant coaches under 30 on the staff though, especially the offensive staff.
Get rid of the other one and bring this one in. Problem solved.

Reactions: Wasker77
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT