ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 portal Qb's

Interesting to me that the graphic rates PROVEN QBs. Someone like Dante Moore not on the list even with 5 Stars after his name.

I said at the beginning of the year that I would have been in Ward's ear about coming here and nothing has changed. He would be my first choice, but Howard would be a homerun too.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: huskerfan1414
We'll see if Trev and Rhule's willingness to open up the checkbook to keep Tony White (good move) also extends to getting a really good QB from the portal.
If only Trev and Rhule had something to do with NIL. Maybe then we’d get what we wanted.

I'm sure the money is available. The question is whether Rhule will invest in a decent QB and whether he has the judgment to pick the right one.
Or whether we would be better off using it to keep multiple young players already playing well.,,, We have multiple freshmen who could be targeted.

The south dakota state qb would be a solid get." Word is he will be in the portal when there season is over" And just enough wheels to make a play when needed. Sounds
Howard from. Kstate could be a good 1 year stop gap

Reactions: salsa red
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT