ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 portal Qb's

A lot of quality qb's available this year. Should be able to get a good one, only so many more attractive options out there until a place with Nu's facilities, conference coverage and Nil money is the most attractive package. At least to me but I come at this from the perspective of an NU fan so...

Reactions: BleedRed78
A lot of quality qb's available this year. Should be able to get a good one, only so many more attractive options out there until a place with Nu's facilities, conference coverage and Nil money is the most attractive package. At least to me but I come at this from the perspective of an NU fan so...
There will be plenty of quality QB's in the transfer portal every single year. There were plenty last year but we happened to pick the worst possible choice. Hoping Rhule and staff redeem themselves this offseason.

There will be plenty of quality QB's in the transfer portal every single year. There were plenty last year but we happened to pick the worst possible choice. Hoping Rhule and staff redeem themselves this offseason.
Last year's QB transfers were nowhere near the quality of this year's.

If you had the NIL money right now, do you spend it on an experienced guy in the portal for one good year or do you spend it on a top notch HS QB in hopes of building something sustainable but also understanding that he could walk?

If you had the NIL money right now, do you spend it on an experienced guy in the portal for one good year or do you spend it on a top notch HS QB in hopes of building something sustainable but also understanding that he could walk?
Saban has said he’s going to direct it to guys who have proven it on the field. Rhule has indicated similar feelings about NIL. It’s stupid to promise thousands of extra money to an 18 year old. Look at some of the QBs we would have been throwing money away on. Harrison Beck for starters. Prove it then you get rewarded without having to enter the portal.

It's not either or, you do both. And we have the money to do that. And you really don't have a choice IF you want to compete. Like or not and complain about it all we want but competition from other schools drives the need.

Reactions: maly and BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT