ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 portal Qb's

it’s not money that’s the problem with signing a QB for NIL. It’s no one wants to play for Satt. He’s got to prove to the world he’s a better coach than what we see. Can’t reconcile how a top 5 paid Coordinator in B1G can be so awful.
Yeah…I’m sure that’s it, Sherlock

Reactions: dinglefritz
Impossible. Our 5 star is different. Assured to be a generational talent
One pundent declared our QB room instantly went from the worst in college football to the best despite DR having never played a down
Uh oh...another Iowa fan posting here. Even while your team is about to play??? Dang.

Impossible. Our 5 star is different. Assured to be a generational talent
One pundent declared our QB room instantly went from the worst in college football to the best despite DR having never played a down
Wow, I’m a pundit now? Awesome! And for the record, my initial post said “one of the best”, then further amended it to say I was too hyperbolic.

So help me out… what’s a pundent? I know what a troll is, thanks to you, but never heard of a pundent. TIA.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Wow, I’m a pundit now? Awesome! And for the record, my initial post said “one of the best”, then further amended it to say I was too hyperbolic.

So help me out… what’s a pundent? I know what a troll is, thanks to you, but never heard of a pundent. TIA.
I thought it was a pundit you can wear around your neck but that's a pundAnt. I'm all out of ideas.

Around your neck is a pendant, but I appreciate your help!
And pundant would be a portmanteau of pundit and pendant, that is being the joke. But until the expert Dante bestows us peasants with the full revelation of his knowledge, we can only guess what a pundent is. Maybe a pundit with a dent in it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9and4 and timnsun
Smart. Probably be a second rounder, which is worth a couple mil per season. Might as well start the NFL clock.
Be a star in college football or be a benchwarmer in the NFL... He'd be making good NIL money too. I don't see why some of these guys feel the need to rush into the NFL. If you're a sure-thing first rounder, then it's a different story, but the NFL will chew you up and spit you out if you're not cut out for it. The probability that these guys will enjoy the same success in the NFL as they did in college is small.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT