ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Games

Sacrfice winning for now? We haven't finished the year yet to see if we're even gonna be winning. We may win a couple more, but we're capable of coming down the stretch 1-5 or 0-6.
If you don’t want the staff to maximize the offense’s potential by playing to each rb’s strength and would rather they play one guy regardless of situation, then yes, you’re diminishing the teams chance of winning. That’s common sense. Which do you prefer?

I don’t think he’s in the minority. Most people on this board think we have a solid chance against every team on the schedule with the exception of O State. Doesn’t mean we will win them all but we will be battling in every game and will have a nice record (compared to the past several years) to show for it.
We had a solid chance in every November game last year when we were 5-3 but somehow Frosted all four. Skepticism is warranted, especially since quality of 5 of the next 6 opponents is high. I think less than 7 wins would be another disappointing season. UCLA plus at least one of the other 5 seems like a minimum expectation.

If USC manages to win this game, they will have overcome a major screw job. My God, this crooked crew chief is just determined to gift Penn State yardage at every single opportunity.

Reactions: cornwoman
Who ever thought Oklahoma actually had a shot is absolutely clueless. Texas linebackers chasing down the OU qb. Haha too funny

Oklahoma has no idea how to scheme with a mobile quarterback. And their receivers are just standing there with their thumbs up their asses any time he has to roll out of the pocket. He's making freshman mistakes, but he's also getting no help at all.

I find that quite funny.

Indiana didn’t play any power 4 non conf team. In fact it’s quite pathetic with Charlotte, Western IL and FIU. Obviously Colorado is vastly better than any of these.

Indiana has also played three bottom feeders of the B1G in NW, UCLA and Maryland. I doubt any three of these teams will go bowling.

I’d be curious to see how espn grades SOS.

We've played an awful FCS team, an 0-6 Conference USA team, an awful Rutgers team, an awful Purdue team, a team that is about to lose to that awful Purdue team, and a Colorado team that hasn't beaten anybody good.

Really? NU coming down the stretch at 1-5 and all will be satisfied? Kinda like a repeat of year one.
When and how the wins come is irrelevant here. I said everyone will be satisfied if we make a bowl game because that is what was wanted at beginning of the year. It does not matter if 6-6 or 10-2 we make a bowl game, goal will be achieved. Now you want to start moving the goalposts mid year?

We've played an awful FCS team, an 0-6 Conference USA team, an awful Rutgers team, an awful Purdue team, a team that is about to lose to that awful Purdue team, and a Colorado team that hasn't beaten anybody good.
Will you change your tune if Colorado beats K state tonight? Or will you declare that K State is no good? Would be nice to see you give an answer before that game
Starts. Curious where you stand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT