ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Games

Haha Rutgers is a comedy of errors

They look like 2017-22 Nebraska. The curse has officially been transferred.

Crazy the parity of the B1G this year. Any given week the middle 4-14 teams seem like they’re going to trade blows and beat up on each other all year.

We will need to play to our potential every week here on out. Feels like just about every game minus OSU may be a toss up

I thought it was a blowout based on the comments here. Had no idea we were blowing them out last week at the half.
Rutgers couldn’t control a fg snap and got stuffed on a 4th and 1 inside the red zone. Rutgers defense is starting to settle a bit.

Not sure why so many posters are slobbering all over Wisconsin’s cheesy balls.

Reactions: headcard
B1G officials just missed two made/missed FG calls in the Iowa/Washington game. Both were wide right, and called good. Iowa’s wasn’t even close.

I think what is fair to say is that the Huskers’ running game is not where it needs to be. We consistently lose games to Iowa/Wisconsin/Minnesota because of 1)TOs and 2) they run the ball better than us.
Now it's special teams issues. TO's have been OK so far this year.

Not too surprisingly, our only win that looks like a “quality” win was CU, though KSU will certainly test them.
KSU “should” win, but anything is possible when you have Shedeur and also Travis Hunter. Will depend how well CU defense is tonight. If they hold KSU to 20 something points then they can win.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Rutgers couldn’t control a fg snap and got stuffed on a 4th and 1 inside the red zone. Rutgers defense is starting to settle a bit.

Not sure why so many posters are slobbering all over Wisconsin’s cheesy balls.
Rutgers has less than 140 yards of total offense..know wonder their losing.

I wonder if those Wisky passes would be made if there were 40mph winds. Lots of ifs ands and buts. We definitely could blow this Wisky team out or lose. Depends on the week at this point. They are getting better as the Newby QB settles into the role though.

16 play, 85 yards, 8:40 drive to start the second half…. this game was 14-0 Bama with around 1:40 left in the first half!
Yeah, their coach, if they lose this game, should just walk out the tunnel and head to his car and leave the state.

Saban didn't let those players do shit. Now, they have sort of this "I will be friends with the players" stuff and they are not used to it and they are imploding. They are a few plays away from 3-3

Reactions: HuskAir
Yeah, their coach, if they lose this game, should just walk out the tunnel and head to his car and leave the state.

Saban didn't let those players do shit. Now, they have sort of this "I will be friends with the players" stuff and they are not used to it and they are imploding. They are a few plays away from 3-3
DeBoer is too soft. All of those 4 and 5 star guys are used to Saban. Satan was a no BS coach.

EDIT: I was gonna fix the auto-correct on Saban's name but it's too funny.

• Haha
DeBoer is too soft. All of those 4 and 5 star guys are used to Saban. Satan was a no BS coach.
I mean, you can be a fun coach, but those guys are not used to that, so of course it is going to turn into a shit show.

Those guys got a little taste of freedom and they love it.

Haha another not shocking post. Go back and cheer on Hawkeyes. You have been figured Farry

You're right. Rutgers is awesome. Losing 35-7 at home to a mediocre Wisconsin team, and giving up almost 500 yards in three quarters. Give Satterfield a raise for putting up 14 points and 260 yards at home against this powerhouse.

Reactions: Bruce1981
And just like that, Iowa and Wisconsin are looking solid and tied with Nebraska in the conference standings.

Reactions: Zeke2005
You're right. Rutgers is awesome. Losing 35-7 at home to a mediocre Wisconsin team, and giving up almost 500 yards in three quarters. Give Satterfield a raise for putting up 14 points and 260 yards at home against this powerhouse.
To be fair, they said Rutgers is missing several starters on D today. But I agree I’m not sure we really know how good we are at this point. A fact is our running game is subpar when compared to many others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT