ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Games

You're right. Rutgers is awesome. Losing 35-7 at home to a mediocre Wisconsin team, and giving up almost 500 yards in three quarters. Give Satterfield a raise for putting up 14 points and 260 yards at home against this powerhouse.
Never said that. Not once. Learn how to read Hawkeye. Reading Comp is not a friend of yours

To be fair, they said Rutgers is missing several starters on D today. But I agree I’m not sure we really know how good we are at this point. A fact is our running game is subpar when compared to many others.
Rutgers run defense is terrible. Wisconsin has now taken two teams to the woodshed we struggled with.

To be fair, they said Rutgers is missing several starters on D today. But I agree I’m not sure we really know how good we are at this point. A fact is our running game is subpar when compared to many others.
Always a dicey deal to compare scores. As far as our past games, it still amazes me that UNI had a ten minute drive against our first team defense — and UNI is getting shellacked each week since including in the MVFC. 🤣

Sure hope we can beat UCLA because I don’t see many other easy games left. It would be nice if PSU destroyed USC today. I’d like to hop over there from here in AZ and would prefer a dead stadium with cheap tickets😆

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I think writing the Badgers off is now off the board. I don't wanna hear the if's and butt's , they look better than us today.

Reactions: Zeke2005
I wonder if those Wisky passes would be made if there were 40mph winds. Lots of ifs ands and buts. We definitely could blow this Wisky team out or lose. Depends on the week at this point. They are getting better as the Newby QB settles into the role though.
They wouldn't need too as the running game was working, they practiced their passing game today. Rutgers sucks.

It must be nice to have a running back who can run for over a hundred yards.
Its hard since there must be a rule all four RB's have to have carries in a game. Is it any wonder NU can't get a great RB these days when this team almost doesn't want "the man?"

It’s hard since there must be a rule all four RB's have to have carries in a game. Is it any wonder NU can't get a great RB these days when this team almost doesn't want "the man?"
When none of them can do everything you need them to do, what would you suggest?

And let’s be clear. Wisconsin doesn’t have a great rb. They have a good oline.

After watching the Offensive explosions of Wisconsin and Iowa makes me wonder what the heck happened to our Offense?? Why did ours go into a shell?

Rutgers pretty much shut us down and then gets blown out by Wisconsin?

Fortunate we are 5-1 because the second part of the season looks to be tough going!

After watching the Offensive explosions of Wisconsin and Iowa makes me wonder what the heck happened to our Offense?? Why did ours go into a shell?

Fortunate we are 5-1 because the second part of the season looks to be tough going!
Rutgers is bad but they have also quit. They were so geeked up for some "magical" season and that totally fell apart vs NU.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers

We suck on offense, especially OL, and that’s evident to anyone who’s knows anything about football. We haven’t played a single team that is “good” to this point. Illinois.. decent. Colorado.. meh. Everyone else… trash

We still haven’t played the best 5 teams on our schedule so I wouldn’t be jacking off just yet like some of the posters on this board.
But that is every year on this site

We suck on offense, especially OL, and that’s evident to anyone who’s knows anything about football. We haven’t played a single team that is “good” to this point. Illinois.. decent. Colorado.. meh. Everyone else… trash

We still haven’t played the best 5 teams on our schedule so I wouldn’t be jacking off just yet like some of the posters on this board.
But that is every year on this site
I know O line is terrible. It has been that way for years! It is a shame because DR is a really good QB.

We’ll find out how good or bad Colorado is. They have the same record as us.

Reactions: cornwoman
Penn State more than a yard short of a first down, the side judge comes in and marks him a yard short, but someone on the crew just decides to gift them a first down. B1G refs at their finest.

Oklahoma's QB is insanely mobile. I think they have a much better shot in this game than people are giving credit.

We have a 7-win team IMO. Perhaps the team will surprise me, but I would not be surprised in the slightest if we lose big to OSU, USC and Wisconsin.
I believe we beat UCLA and Iowa. But I’m concerned about Iowa RB it will come down to us being able to score 30 plus on them.

I believe we beat UCLA and Iowa. But I’m concerned about Iowa RB it will come down to us being able to score 30 plus on them.
I hope not. Not many teams score 30 plus on them. And we are averaging 28 points per game, which includes games against some pretty bad defenses.

I know O line is terrible. It has been that way for years! It is a shame because DR is a really good QB.

We’ll find out how good or bad Colorado is. They have the same record as us.
Yeah, it’s easy to forget DR is just a true frosh.
I do wish our OL play would improve but it isn’t very good and hasn’t been
Our improvement in turnovers changes the feel of the team in a good way, but our O will hold us back unless we change our OC.
JMO

Reactions: cornwoman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT