ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Games

They have better OL than N- not really shocking to us. Idk about the RB room - no star like they normally have.

Turns out Rutgers being a good team was a mirage.
Iowa going to pummel Wisconsin, Kaleb Johnson might run for 250

Reactions: thall_
I think a lot of the "Wisconsin is going against their culture and are going to suck!" was more wishful thinking than anything real....
Lot of brainlets here believe you have to have the same play style since the 1960s to be good.

Then they make fun of Iowa in the same breath

Lot of brainlets here believe you have to have the same play style since the 1960s to be good.

Iowa RB is getting close to 10 yards each time he’s carrying the ball today. Washington defense is pudding soft

Washington moving the ball no problem. They may have a worse place kicker than us. 7 missed fgs this season

I make fun of Iowa for NOT leaning more on its running game. That was Little Kirk’s downfall, in my opinion.

Iowa can’t stop Washington’s offense from what I’ve watched.

Washington has WRs running open all day. But I’m not sure Will Rogers is good enough to win this with his arm and suspect iowa will start getting to him the more he has to pass and play from behind. Then there’s the vast special team disparity… I think iowa ends up winning this by 14+ 🫤 Hope I’m wrong…

Reactions: Zeke2005
This logic can be applied to anyone. Colorado looks better than we thought. Same with Illinois. Rutgers beat Washington. Washington beat Michigan. Michigan beat usc. We go round and round.
Yes so much up and down play from everyone that it’s near impossible to gauge anything.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I_wa has mastered the art of beating average to below average teams despite having no offense or a one dimensional offense. Teams beat themselves against I_wa.
They also have the benefit of officials feeling bad for them and never throwing flags against them

Yes so much up and down play from everyone that it’s near impossible to gauge anything.
I think what is fair to say is that the Huskers’ running game is not where it needs to be. We consistently lose games to Iowa/Wisconsin/Minnesota because of 1)TOs and 2) they run the ball better than us.

Reactions: Zeke2005
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT