ADVERTISEMENT

Those wacky Sanders boys

He is calling reporters ignorant. For some I know it’s true. For others, they are trying to get better and for a few, they are damn good.

His claim to not want to match the ignorance of the reporters, makes me laugh. His greatness has always been physical and the mental knowledge is a tag along. His farewell tour in Boulder won’t be quiet, but it will be fun to watch. So Deion will still be Deion even when as the clown cars pull up to take the bags of cash to his next blow it up all about me destination.

He is calling reporters ignorant. For some I know it’s true. For others, they are trying to get better and for a few, they are damn good.

His claim to not want to match the ignorance of the reporters, makes me laugh. His greatness has always been physical and the mental knowledge is a tag along. His farewell tour in Boulder won’t be quiet, but it will be fun to watch. So Deion will still be Deion even when as the clown cars pull up to take the bags of cash to his next blow it up all about me destination.
1l0smh.gif

Totally worth it for CU, but how can so many people not see that this guy is just going to syphon as much money as he can for his family and then bolt? So fascinating.

The randomness of opening against NDSU and NU while Deion is coaching. So excited to watch that NDSU game. Such contrasting styles. Hard work vs. flashiness. Line play vs. skill positions. Running and defense vs. passing and creating turnovers.

I was listening to a CU beat writer talking about the team on Sirius Sports talk this weekend. His take was they've made big upgrades at the OL position and coaching staff. He also disputed all the reports about dissention and chaos within the locker room that seem to be getting headlines - called it fake news, and said the team was really focused. When asked about the NU-CU game, he said Raiola would give NU a better chance than last year, but he thought CU's skill players, particularly their receivers, were going to too much for NU. If CU is, in fact, improved, we're going to need to be quite a bit better than last year to beat them. I know we all want to see the second coming of the '92 CU-NU game, but I'm not sure this year's team is ready yet to play the '92 Husker team's role on the field.
Well I heard ScUm isn’t even tackling in practice to “preserve” their starters for the year. Remember when Nebraska followed that model, how horrible we were with tackling that year?

Totally worth it for CU, but how can so many people not see that this guy is just going to syphon as much money as he can for his family and then bolt? So fascinating.

The randomness of opening against NDSU and NU while Deion is coaching. So excited to watch that NDSU game. Such contrasting styles. Hard work vs. flashiness. Line play vs. skill positions. Running and defense vs. passing and creating turnovers.
CU -9.5 tomorrow night

I was surprised by that line

• Wow
Reactions: frostonthegrass
The CU-NDSU game is going to be one of those games where my mind knows its going to be in NU's best interest if CU comes into next week's game 1-0, but its going to be impossible for me to root against NDSU.

CU is a mentally weak team from top to bottom. Losing to NDSU will just affirm their self doubt. We’re going beat those clowns down either way. But I suspect it will be an epic blow out if they lose to NDSU the prior week. JMO

I stand by my prediction that Sanders will only last 2 years at Colorado. What most people don't realize is how long it will take the university to unravel the fallout from all of his bullshit. I absolutely despise that worthless piece of shit and it can't happen to a better university.

I stand by my prediction that Sanders will only last 2 years at Colorado. What most people don't realize is how long it will take the university to unravel the fallout from all of his bullshit. I absolutely despise that worthless piece of shit and it can't happen to a better university.

I’ve been thinking 3 years, because crimeTime won’t have any better offers. Nobody will want him. So he’ll pour poison in CU’s ear and convince them to give him another year, after all we’re making more $$$ than ever, right? 😉 Year 3 will crash and burn much like years 1 and 2 and they will fire him.

This year could be so bad the Dieon jumps ship regardless of future opportunities. They could go 0-12 or 1–11 and he resigns and/or gets fired. But if they win 4+ games I think he cons one more season out of CU.

Reactions: Laner2
I’ve been thinking 3 years, because crimeTime won’t have any better offers. Nobody will want him. So he’ll pour poison in CU’s ear and convince them to give him another year, after all we’re making more $$$ than ever, right? 😉 Year 3 will crash and burn much like years 1 and 2 and they will fire him.

This year could be so bad the Dieon jumps ship regardless of future opportunities. They could go 0-12 or 1–11 and he resigns and/or gets fired. But if they win 4+ games I think he cons one more season out of CU.
Coach Prime a donna

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT