ADVERTISEMENT

Those wacky Sanders boys

Some things to consider.

This happened a long time ago. As a minor.
This guy is not handicapped.
This guy sees dollar signs
Shilo isn’t getting many millions in NIL
Shilo won’t be earning many millions in the NFL

• Haha
Reactions: SantaBarbaraSker
Who were the asshats promoting that?? Time for them to fess up.
He’s referring to me with part of his post (he doesn’t make any posts that don’t).

I said Deion had the formula to win now last season.

He’s 1-0 vs Rhule with a blowout win.

We better beat them this year or these constant threads will get even more awkward than they already are.

Some things to consider.

So what Shilo did is ok? I don’t think we need to make excuses for behavior that injured another person sufficiently enough to be hospitalized.

Maybe the $ amount is high, but the behavior should not be excused. Appeal the decision, but I don’t have a problem saying man up.

Some things to consider.

That’s a big part of the problem with our society today. No one wants to accept responsibility for their actions.
Oh, he was a minor, it’s okay to make mistakes. He’ll certainly learn to be responsible some day.

Such a stupid viewpoint.

He’s a rich, entitled punk and deserves to suffer the repercussions of his crime.

He’s referring to me with part of his post (he doesn’t make any posts that don’t).

We better beat them this year or these constant threads will get even more awkward than they already are.
So how many games did CU win last year?

Now much of a formula.

While I agree that we need to take care of business, I don’t think that should stop ANYONE from talking trash about those guys.
Agree - it’s a personal choice. Kind of like giving up chocolate for lent. I’m giving up talking trash on CU until September when we win. It’s a big sacrifice for me because I can’t stand Deion.

Will not talk trash until we beat them this year in Lincoln.

Personally I think it is deplorable behavior weather they win a game or not.

Having footage erased of your son shooting craps, beating up a security guard, and knocking out another student is wrong, even if you used to run fast. And refusing to pay your debt, for your own actions is wrong, even if your daddy used to run fast.

Still defending them every chance you get I see. But hey, anything for not being wrong, right? Hilarious

So what Shilo did is ok? I don’t think we need to make excuses for behavior that injured another person sufficiently enough to be hospitalized.

Maybe the $ amount is high, but the behavior should not be excused. Appeal the decision, but I don’t have a problem saying man up.
Some things to consider != conclusion

Still defending them every chance you get I see. But hey, anything for not being wrong, right? Hilarious
Nope.

Just the facts.

At this point, the rent-free cliche would usually apply. I’m afraid it’s a bit assumptive in your case, however.

No chance that void between your ears would fetch a dime on the open market even in the best of economic climates.

Some things to consider.

Listen to interviews and review the other materials about this incident. The first point is true. The second and third are not. The fourth and fifth are true.

Nope.

Just the facts.

At this point, the rent-free cliche would usually apply. I’m afraid it’s a bit assumptive in your case, however.

No chance that void between your ears would fetch a dime on the open market even in the best of economic climates.
Right, winning now=4-8, in Kong’s vast wealth of facts..

Last edited:
Right, winning now=4-8, in Kong’s vast wealth of facts..
Here’s a post (and thread) you may find interesting. It of course runs counter to your KDS warped memory (shocker):

and then again the next season

very weird to me so many are already content to punt next year while accepting Deion is in "win now" mode

I hope we blow them out

My “win now” sentiment came after we got our ass kicked by the clowns and they were 3-1.

Notice I didn’t say “win later”. Semantics are for another day, I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: SomedayHusker
LMAO! Well argued, like a true 10 year old. “Liar Preacher Rhule” has one more win than ol’ Neon, without a QB. So far the clear better hire.
I’m surprised you aren’t attempting to dictate our upcoming season via video game voodoo at this hour.

You know, mature adult stuff.

Head to head records do tend to matter, wishes and off field behavior be damned.

We better beat them this fall. Just like I’ve said from day 1 after both took their respective posts.

I’m surprised you aren’t attempting to dictate our upcoming season via video game voodoo at this hour.

You know, mature adult stuff.

Head to head records do tend to matter, wishes and off field behavior be damned.

We better beat them this fall. Just like I’ve said from day 1 after both took their respective posts.
In reality though, overall records matter infinitely more than head to head records. I would rather be 5-7 with a loss to CU than 4-8 with a win over them. Would’ve thought you’d agree. Rhule so far was the clear better hire.

That’s great, make sure to keep proving to yourself that you’re a Husker fan. I know you feel you need to.

If we can somehow knock off the 4-8 buffs and pull to .500 against Deion, it’d be by far the best win of this current era. And a huge feather in our cap.
Classic. The guy who begs people to take hard stances is tongue-tied between Dieon and Matt Rhule. Would ya just look at that?

Classic. The guy who begs people to take hard stances is tongue-tied between Dieon and Matt Rhule. Would ya just look at that?
You appear to be looking for an answer to a question you never even asked.

That or arguing with the boogeyman version of me that seems to be growing stronger and stronger within the empty confines of your feeble mind.

Sleep tight, sweetheart

Reactions: InMotion
You appear to be looking for an answer to a question you never even asked.

That or arguing with the boogeyman version of me that seems to be growing stronger and stronger within the empty confines of your feeble mind.

Sleep tight, sweetheart
I didn’t have to ask. Everyone already knows.

I didn’t have to ask. Everyone already knows.
Knows what?

You’re well known for your fiction and fantasy. I can’t wait to hear!

While you craft that, I’ll go back to the fact that getting to .500 vs Deion would be by far the biggest accomplishment we will have seen on the field since Mike Riley’s first year.

And it would be Rhule’s first [positive] on-field signature moment as our coach.

What strikes me as almost unbelievable is how we never heard about this and Deion's cover up till very recentky. How did it stay so quiet? Weird what the media spends time on and what they decide not to cover. Almost makes me wonder if most of em have an agenda.
“If” they have an agenda, you’re a glass of half full kind of guy giving the media a Grand Canyon sized benefit of the doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT