ADVERTISEMENT

Portal TE from LSU is N!!

2 days ago I had a handful of local college girls help with a playground project at my church. There are pretty college girls everywhere. All but one of these actually knew how to use a shovel. That was cute enough that I don't think that will ever hold her back in life..... Gotta love those college girls.
Was it a big handful or a small handful?

I'm pretty sure they had them but I tried not to get caught looking. Winking
MV5BODBlZmVhNjYtY2M2OC00MjNmLTlhYTQtM2Q0N2EyNjVlYzJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: dinglefritz
The heard that story in the context of a single school. You couldn’t turn your scholarship redshirt junior OT into a walk-on redshirt senior OT. I don’t think applies to the player throughout his eligibility, wherever he goes.
My argument would be that if it were this easy everyone would be doing this. Why did Rhule even go through having Gilbert apply for a waiver last year if we could have just done this? What would stop Alabama from taking the Mississippi State qb if the Bama starter got hurt 2 weeks before the opener? Offering them $3 million to walk-on.

This seems way too simple for something that involves the NCAA but a blocking TE with SEC experience would be a godsend, so hopefully all this is true.

No, I haven't been to Paris, and my comment came from my son who has been there a few times.
He said the most impressive thing was the Sistine Chapel and said the Coliseum held some interest simply because of what went on there so many years ago.

Said he had a helluva lot more fun in Amsterdam. LOL
what?

Fidone's replacement next year ?

Looks more like the blocking type TE to me. Fidone and a guy like Carter Nelson are elite athletes. I don't see that in this kid. But a guy who can and more importantly WILL flat out block at TE is worth his weight in gold.

Maybe him and the big kid from Texas who's name slips my mind can be those type guys. Ruhle and Sat definitely wanna run it and a couple road graders at those positions will truly help that.

Everyone isn't gonna be 6'5+ 230+ and go 4.5 in the 40. Those are freakish NFL level traits. I don't see that in this kid. At least on film I don't.

Holla

Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT