ADVERTISEMENT

Those wacky Sanders boys

Sanders will be the best or second best QB that NU faces this year?

Maybe that Will Howard at OSU?
That CU game is starting to make me nervous knowing that Buford might be a corner. I'll wait to see what he actually looks like, but always seemed to be about a half step slow at safety, but maybe Cooper did some magic and got his speed up after the injury.

Reactions: Huskers123456
That CU game is starting to make me nervous knowing that Buford might be a corner. I'll wait to see what he actually looks like, but always seemed to be about a half step slow at safety, but maybe Cooper did some magic and got his speed up after the injury.

On paper...CU is going to have an edge over us at several spots. Offensive skill positiions being the biggest, secondary to? ...This game is sooooo crucial for us. I think we win, but CU has more talent than a lot of people give em credit for....now next year will probably be a fvcking disaster fpr em, but this season? Its going to be tough sledding for us.

On paper...CU is going to have an edge over us at several spots. Offensive skill positiions being the biggest, secondary to? ...This game is sooooo crucial for us. I think we win, but CU has more talent than a lot of people give em credit for....now next year will probably be a fvcking disaster fpr em, but this season? Its going to be tough sledding for us.
I was listening to a CU beat writer talking about the team on Sirius Sports talk this weekend. His take was they've made big upgrades at the OL position and coaching staff. He also disputed all the reports about dissention and chaos within the locker room that seem to be getting headlines - called it fake news, and said the team was really focused. When asked about the NU-CU game, he said Raiola would give NU a better chance than last year, but he thought CU's skill players, particularly their receivers, were going to too much for NU. If CU is, in fact, improved, we're going to need to be quite a bit better than last year to beat them. I know we all want to see the second coming of the '92 CU-NU game, but I'm not sure this year's team is ready yet to play the '92 Husker team's role on the field.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of moving these guys back and forth between corner and safety, considering the lack of NFL athletes we've had lately. I would prefer to play guys who are pure corners, even if they take short-term lumps. Feel the same way about playing guys at OT that everything thinks are natural guards. There are thousands upon thousands of football players. Find a tackle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT