Those wacky Sanders boys

anyone who disagrees with me instantly has a new following of them

you are their master now
Whipping Lisa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha
Reactions: RBigredMax
just post something counter to a fact I share

recipe for instant "likes" from the pillow brigade

and then come the allegations that I am not a Nebraska fan because I have the gall to recount exactly what happened during games last season.

there are endless quote like these:

There’s a certain sadness to this ending. There are countless Nebraskans who saw Frost as the ultimate last resort, that if one of their own couldn’t get it done, you might as well shut it all down.

there's also bullshit like this:

and this:

here's Sipple talking about how Ohio St could be an option for frost just 4 months ago:

"I bet Nebraska fans would all be interested in his whereabouts". "He's extremely intelligent." "He's gotta be hungry." "He still has time to refurbish his legacy."

I haven't seen one single teardown of his historically futile regime from our lapdog media. not one. every single one of them are still blindsided.

and I'm not at all surprised at the collection of meek and feeble softies who agree with your post. they are one in the same.

nobody on earth gets their balls tickled more often than the NU Football coach by those who are supposed to hold him publicly accountable.

Not sure an article on how his house sold if a fluff story for coaching prowess as much as it is a housing market staple. The guy was fired for his less than mediocrity, so why keep kicking someone after that? It's over, wish him well and move on! He didn't make it as a head coach but won a championship as a player so still belongs in Husker lore.

Why can't Frost become a position coach somewhere else? Failing miserably as a head coach doesn't make you a bad position coach. Failing here doesn't mean you'll fail somewhere else (UCF). You react like a scorned lover always lashing out. You are the definition of a narcissist.

Not sure an article on how his house sold if a fluff story for coaching prowess as much as it is a housing market staple. The guy was fired for his less than mediocrity, so why keep kicking someone after that? It's over, wish him well and move on! He didn't make it as a head coach but won a championship as a player so still belongs in Husker lore.

Why can't Frost become a position coach somewhere else? Failing miserably as a head coach doesn't make you a bad position coach. Failing here doesn't mean you'll fail somewhere else (UCF). You react like a scorned lover always lashing out. You are the definition of a narcissist.
did I say he can't?

no. of course not.

I said our media continue to report on him like a wunderkind when it's no longer our business. his tenure here is over. thus, so should be the coverage.

imagine feeling so sure of yourself you make an amateur psychological diagnosis of narcissism (ironically) on an anonymous forum based on something you completely fabricated.

couldn't be me.

Last edited:
yeah i'm not seeing local media pining for frost here. maybe i'm missing it.
I didn't say "pining for" I said "fawning over".

a media member suggesting he has a place on the OhioSt coaching staff is a pretty good example if you're interested in thinking critically about the topic.

I didn't say "pining for" I said "fawning over".

a media member suggesting he has a place on the OhioSt coaching staff is a pretty good example if you're interested in thinking critically about the topic.

i think you're adding 2 and 2 and getting 5.

I think it's pretty normal for writers to write about important figures in their programs history. doesn't appeal to me, but they gotta fill the space somehow.

Reactions: wkato
he was very important, if you can't admit that then we'll just agree to disagree on this and i'll move on
are sinkholes "important"?

no, they're filled in and forgotten.

that's frost.

thanks for sharing your perspective - your identical POV to the lapdog media is the crux of why you cannot grasp my point, and likely the reason for many more misunderstandings.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
did I say he can't?

no. of course not.

I said our media continue to report on him like a wunderkind when it's no longer our business. his tenure here is over. thus, so should be the coverage.

imagine feeling so sure of yourself you make an amateur psychological diagnosis of narcissism (ironically) on an anonymous forum based on something you completely fabricated.

couldn't be me.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others
you posting this amateur diagnosis of me checks every single one of these boxes.

the difference is I don't give a shit what you or anyone else says. it's all fodder.

you, on the other hand, apparently take everything so seriously that you draw your own mythical conclusions about anonymous strangers you will never meet.

you can be ted kaczynski for all I care. just be interesting. this "my feelings" bs is very boring.

you posting this amateur diagnosis of me checks every single one of these boxes.

the difference is I don't give a shit what you or anyone else says. it's all fodder.

you, on the other hand, apparently take everything so seriously that you draw your own mythical conclusions about anonymous strangers you will never meet.
I think you responding to his post affirms his original diagnosis. ha ha ha ha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT