ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

Pushing them for health issues, or death, down the line just to make sure they get their kickback from a drug company? Yeah... Ok.
Death/disability from measles, diptheria h influenza b epligottitis, etc have gone down dramatically since vaccination was introduced. When was the last case of polio you heard about?
Insurance companies push vaccines because they save them money. I can’t argue with the point that it just happens to be the right thing also.

Death/disability from measles, diptheria h influenza b epligottitis, etc have gone down dramatically since vaccination was introduced. When was the last case of polio you heard about?
Insurance companies push vaccines because they save them money. I can’t argue with the point that it just happens to be the right thing also.
Yes.. love me some vaccines that work. In other words I haven’t met anyone that has polio, but I know many that got covid even though they had the “vax.”

Just admit .. the jab is a flu shot with possible terrible side effects at best

You have to understand that these troglodytes get their news from other troglodytes on the internet. The boys on this board are mentally disabled and are very bad at math...you can't expect them to even be able to Google things because they wouldn't even know how to read the search results! Everyone who isn't living in a fantasy world knows that the vaccine was amazing, bud! Just let these mashed potato brains live out their e-delusions!

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
You have to understand that these troglodytes get their news from other troglodytes on the internet. The boys on this board are mentally disabled and are very bad at math...you can't expect them to even be able to Google things because they wouldn't even know how to read the search results! Everyone who isn't living in a fantasy world knows that the vaccine was amazing, bud! Just let these mashed potato brains live out their e-delusions!
You better run right out and get your 10th booster!! Flu season is coming sheep boy!!

What’s a Google?

Wow... that blows the mind.
Never mastered this game I guess.

children-toy.gif

Yes.. love me some vaccines that work. In other words I haven’t met anyone that has polio, but I know many that got covid even though they had the “vax.”

Just admit .. the jab is a flu shot with possible terrible side effects at best
Wasting my breath/Pixels, of course but:
vaccines frequently just decrease morbidity and mortality. That is to say you still get infected but you don’t end up in the hospital.
flu refers to influenza and Covid is a different virus from influenza.

The Covid shot was 100% synthetic, so how could it ever have been a vaccine?
Oh dear
The Covid vaccine – that is to say the mRNA Covid vaccines take the short half life, protein coding, nucleotide mRNA sequence, and mix it up with a fat like substance That allows it to be taken up by cells which synthesize and then express the Covid spike protein. These cells and the RNA which cannot replicate because it is RNA, Slowly get destroyed by our immune system, but not before they generate what is called an immune memory response. That way if you are to then get infected with Covid, it is like the virus is trying to re-infect you because your immune system is already ready.

We are not capable of changing the RNA in the vaccine into our hereditable DNA, because we do not have the enzyme necessary (Reverse, transcriptase). The aids virus actually has that enzyme, but we do not have it. technically, it is not considered gene therapy, because our hereditable DNA is not changed.

I don’t really care about the insults BTW. I just find it sad that we have somehow rejected science and medicine because some politicians have made belief in science and medicine politically incorrect. If you’ve ever seen an adult who had leukemia as a child and survived that is the product of science and medicine, As is the massive decrease in child mortality, the several decade, improvement in lifespan over the last hundred years, etc.

Oh dear
The Covid vaccine – that is to say the mRNA Covid vaccines take the short half life, protein coding, nucleotide mRNA sequence, and mix it up with a fat like substance That allows it to be taken up by cells which synthesize and then express the Covid spike protein. These cells and the RNA which cannot replicate because it is RNA, Slowly get destroyed by our immune system, but not before they generate what is called an immune memory response. That way if you are to then get infected with Covid, it is like the virus is trying to re-infect you because your immune system is already ready.

We are not capable of changing the RNA in the vaccine into our hereditable DNA, because we do not have the enzyme necessary (Reverse, transcriptase). The aids virus actually has that enzyme, but we do not have it. technically, it is not considered gene therapy, because our hereditable DNA is not changed.

I don’t really care about the insults BTW. I just find it sad that we have somehow rejected science and medicine because some politicians have made belief in science and medicine politically incorrect. If you’ve ever seen an adult who had leukemia as a child and survived that is the product of science and medicine, As is the massive decrease in child mortality, the several decade, improvement in lifespan over the last hundred years, etc.
Rejected science - do you ever stop gaslighting?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT