ADVERTISEMENT

Another prayers thread

Laner2

Head Coach
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
Tarheelhusker ( not to be confused with Tarheelhuskerfan) is a long time Husker fan and my brother. He entered hospice yesterday and will not come home. I got the news an hour ago and am in Juneau on a cruise. Bought a cigar and on the smoke deck with a double Makers Mark thinking of the goofy shit we did as kids. All I ask is that if you get a chance to sip a shot tonight is that you give him a thought. Nothing sad or morose, just a wish for a soft passing. Thanks.

Tarheelhusker ( not to be confused with Tarheelhuskerfan) is a long time Husker fan and my brother. He entered hospice yesterday and will not come home. I got the news an hour ago and am in Juneau on a cruise. Bought a cigar and on the smoke deck with a double Makers Mark thinking of the goofy shit we did as kids. All I ask is that if you get a chance to sip a shot tonight is that you give him a thought. Nothing sad or morose, just a wish for a soft passing. Thanks.
will head to the cupboard for some Blanton. God's peace to your family.

I know it's been coming to this. It's all our fate. @tarheelhusker, it's been a pleasure interacting with you throughout these years. I believe I've been on this board for 20 years by now. You've been a great poster and a good friend. If you're reading this, know that you mean a lot to this board. @Laner2, be strong. We're here if you need us. Prayers sent up!

Praying for you and the family. I lost a brother. Hopefully you get back to say goodbye. I lost mine is a car Accident and never got that opportunity.

Reactions: bigboxes and Laner2
May the peace of the Lord that surpasses understanding surround you and your brother. Just remember, the wings of protection that surround you brother are the Cheriban wings from the Arc of the Covenant. God's in control brother.

Out with the wife running errands. When I get home I’ll pour some Makers. Peace to you all.

Reactions: bigboxes
Laner2 fellow husker, sorry to hear this. Having lost a brother myself, hope he passes fast and peaceful. Might sound morbid but when the time is and when at peace with God, it's better to let go. I've seen too many bad situations. None immediate family, but in our small town we're all family. My condolences 🙏

Husker nation is a tight group. We all feel your pain. We will continue to lift him and you both up! God bless

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT