ADVERTISEMENT

This board/real life

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Nov 29, 2018
Random question, do people on here actually know each other in real life? Like have met, hung out multiple times and all that? Just curious.

Don't think so for myself, but there are 5 known Nebraska fans that I talk to in the city that I live in. I'm sure there are more but I know of 5. Don't think any of them post on message boards.

A few of us on the baseball board met up during the conference tournament last season.

I know a couple posters have tailgates to which they invite board members on occasion.

We tailgate near where Sparky used to. So I stopped by and introduced myself one time. I am sure it was an underwhelming experience for him. That was the only time I've met anybody from the board.

Reactions: saluno22
What do you guys imagine me to be in real life - just curious
fredrogers.jpg

We tailgate near where Sparky used to. So I stopped by and introduced myself one time. I am sure it was an underwhelming experience for him. That was the only time I've met anybody from the board.
Same here. I met Sparky, HTO, and that dude who used to post here, Jawbreakingsafetyplay. The one and only time I met anyone on here in person.

At one time I knew 5 people on here in person. However, I haven't seen any of them post lately... that includes sparky

I've met quite a few people on the board. I'm either friends with some of them or have met them at tailgates before. We had a baseball tailgate 10 or 12 years ago where quite a few people showed up. It was a pretty fun time and great to meet new people.

Here is a list of posters I am either friends with or have met at tailgates or other occasions: @HuskerTimOmaha @4.6.3 @superman787 @sparky62 @HuskerDana @jawbreakingsafetyplay @alkohusker @Truehuskerfan @planored @huskerbaseball13 We met Tulsa Tom at a sports bar in Tulsa quite a few years ago when NU played at Okie Lite. Or was it Tom's Wife? :D There are some others that I can't remember their screen names for sure, but in person, everyone was great.

Same here. I met Sparky, HTO, and that dude who used to post here, Jawbreakingsafetyplay. The one and only time I met anyone on here in person.

Didn't HTO and Jaw hate each other? I seem to remember a lot of bickering and personal attacks between the two of them.

I've met quite a few people on the board. I'm either friends with some of them or have met them at tailgates before. We had a baseball tailgate 10 or 12 years ago where quite a few people showed up. It was a pretty fun time and great to meet new people.

Here is a list of posters I am either friends with or have met at tailgates or other occasions: @HuskerTimOmaha @4.6.3 @superman787 @sparky62 @HuskerDana @jawbreakingsafetyplay @alkohusker @Truehuskerfan @planored @huskerbaseball13 We met Tulsa Tom at a sports bar in Tulsa quite a few years ago when NU played at Okie Lite. Or was it Tom's Wife? :D There are some others that I can't remember their screen names for sure, but in person, everyone was great.

Whoa. Some of those names are from way back. Lol @ Tulsa. He talk about Mitch Mustain the whole time?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT