ADVERTISEMENT

Stadium Seating?

Native Nebraskan

Sophomore
Feb 20, 2006
Just read an article about deceasing the number of seats in the South End Zone and adding more “premium” seats.

Now I am not a math person, but you spend $100,000,000.00 to build for a return of $1,000,000 plus each year. That means it will only take 100 years to recover your investment. Couldn’t you invest $100,000,00.00 in the market and get a better return?

Just read an article about deceasing the number of seats in the South End Zone and adding more “premium” seats.

Now I am not a math person, but you spend $100,000,000.00 to build for a return of $1,000,000 plus each year. That means it will only take 100 years to recover your investment. Couldn’t you invest $100,000,00.00 in the market and get a better return?
Well not sure what article you read, but the one I read talked about adding suites and that would return pretty quick and allow for seat widening.

The kicker is someone will be losing their seats. How to do that fairly is the problem

Well not sure what article you read, but the one I read talked about adding suites and that would return pretty quick and allow for seat widening.

The kicker is someone will be losing their seats. How to do that fairly is the problem
Priority points I’d imagine though many could relocate due to natural annual attrition but maybe not to the same donation zones.

Priority points I’d imagine though many could relocate due to natural annual attrition but maybe not to the same donation zones.
True but I think a lot of the south stadium people might be grandfathered in at zero donation and have had their tickets for generations. Then what? And if you're potentially having to relocate let's say a $500 donator in south, does he say bump a $100 donator since the 60's?? I wouldn't want to offer options without seeing the potential mess it might be

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT