ADVERTISEMENT

So let me guess.

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
I didn't get to see any of the game and don't know anything except I heard 13 to nuttin at one point. Sims had a couple interceptions right ? We lost the turnover battle . We had more penalties yards. I'm I right ?

I didn't get to see any of the game and don't know anything except I heard 13 to nuttin at one point. Sims had a couple interceptions right ? We lost the turnover battle . We had more penalties yards. I'm I right ?
Sims had 4 TOs

Reactions: JOHNNY N
It actually wasn’t INTs (one was). The other 3 were unforced fumbles that should have been routine plays.

I wish I was joking

It actually wasn’t INTs (one was). The other 3 were unforced fumbles that should have been routine plays.

I wish I was joking
And 1 was recovered by our offense when the ball his the crossing receiver in the back

Well we pretty much sucked in all facets in the second half. Defense was solid in the first. But Sander’s staff made adjustments and we sat on millions ins lost salaries.

Reactions: dinglefritz

I wish I was joking
Unforced ? You have got to be kidding. That deer in the headlight MF should not be a starter. I'm over the coddling of any player.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Unforced ? You have got to be kidding. That deer in the headlight MF should not be a starter. I'm over the coddling of any player.
Yeah he pretty much just fumbled the snaps. We are fvcinig. Pathetic as a program.

Reactions: DPDWU
Well we pretty much sucked in all facets in the second half. Defense was solid in the first. But Sander’s staff made adjustments and we sat on millions ins lost salaries.
Sounds like groundhog day. Well I won't bother watching a replay of the game. Wake me up in 3 years

The only bright side is that I was going to waste some money getting YouTube TV for a couple months and now I won’t have to because we suck dick just like every year the past 6.
Now at least I know to save that money

Sims is actively hurting the team. Move on to someone else because the portal guy isn't the answer.

I really enjoyed the defense for 2-1/2 quarters. Offense can't leave them out to defend 100 plays. Got tired and affected open field tackling. Offense really f'd over the defense.
I guess we're like Iowa now , except we lose.

Rhule in press conference : “We all have to take care of the ball well”

NO - Sims needs to take care of the ball, it’s him, it’s not the entire team
He's not going to throw him under the bus , Sims knows. Too bad he can't repay it.

Nothing enjoyable to watch. Not one Fvcking thing. I’m going to go do what Nebraskans do best Drink beer and mow my fvcking lawn.
That right there is funny shit. Well i have the Georgia Bulldogs i can get behind. My heart sinks after every game. This might be the year i finally just give up watching. I know these kids try but boy some of these players are absolutely garbage. Thats pretty harsh but the truth.

Reactions: cavalot and GaRed
That right there is funny shit. Well i have the Georgia Bulldogs i can get behind. My heart sinks after every game. This might be the year i finally just give up watching. I know these kids try but boy some of these players are absolutely garbage. Thats pretty harsh but the truth.
I'm a Dawg fan as well.

I'm a Dawg fan as well.
I moved to hinesville ga about 7 years ago. I think georgia has become the alpha dog in the sec. Even with losing all the players to the nfl there are still almost flawless. Its nice to talk to folks here in Georgia that love football as much nebraska fans, but there is something positive to talk about.

I moved to hinesville ga about 7 years ago. I think georgia has become the alpha dog in the sec. Even with losing all the players to the nfl there are still almost flawless. Its nice to talk to folks here in Georgia that love football as much nebraska fans, but there is something positive to talk about.
I always knew they could be giants. They had some of most fertile recruiting grounds in the nation, just didn't get the right guy. I knew Kirby was going to be good. I remember him as a player, overachiever. They've had a ton of bandwagon fans come aboard. I lived in the ATL for 20 yrs.

I always knew they could be giants. They had some of most fertile recruiting grounds in the nation, just didn't get the right guy. I knew Kirby was going to be good. I remember him as a player, overachiever. They've had a ton of bandwagon fans come aboard. I lived in the ATL for 20 yrs.
I always like mark reicht, but i knew he just pelini he was only going them so far. Its crazy how talent there is in the state of Georgia. I like going to high school games in this area. Hinesville, Jesup and Brunswick produce a decent amount of talent. Surprisingly Savannah not as much as i thought of course Savannah is not that big of city.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT