ADVERTISEMENT

So how are you ...

Going to stay positive the rest of this season?

Positive in what way? Some of us never had much expectation for this year. We likely aren’t going to a bowl game. I hope we improve but that’s dependent on kids buying in and idk if that’ll happen or not. Really no way to tell how these kids will react. History tells us they won’t respond well but we’ll see

Positivity is out the window. 20 years of this crap, I just don't have it anymore to be positive on game days.

Continue to watch the best coach and team at the University of Nebraska get the job done on a consistent basis...

John Cook and the Nebraska Volleyball Team!!

5ac15e051007d.image.jpg

5ba5bc06013c9.image.jpg

There is a bright side to all of this.

In a way, this sort of mirror's Scott's career too. He has a major screw up, then has to come back and redeem himself.

I always admired how Scott came back and won that championship after sucking so bad the previous year. I remember it clear as day.

So, we are getting all of that ugliness out of the way right off the bat. Yes it sucks, but that is the bright side of it if you choose to look at it that way.

Reactions: Huskerfan2112
Win next week would do good for the team, even by a fluke play at the end of the game.

Depends on what your expectations were for this season. I was hoping for a bowl game but now I am even more hoping for foundational development. It sucks to get your ass whooped but let's see how much guys improve individually between now and the end of the season.

I came in knowing that we would get our asses handed to us at times this season. I didn’t expect 0-3 to start but we all knew Michigan was going to smoke us this season. This game does not change a thing for me.
I am most disappointed in our defense. It was Peliniesque.

Reactions: AFTray
Most Husker fans probably counted on losing this game in the preseason. I doubt many of them thought they would be 0-3 after four weeks.

Frost took a major step up in competition, he's in the heat of it now.

I’m with you 100%
I really thought we could at least keep this one close. Unfortunately I think that tipped interception which appeared like it was an easy TD just totally deflated these guys. I could hear every single one of them including Frost saying, "oh crap here we go again".

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Liquor store just got my favorite beer when I lived in Texas. Revolver Blood and Honey

I feel great right now

I just wish we didn’t tampon tackle so much. Seems like every other team I watch on tv they drive through the ball carrier. Never have known why nebby doesn’t do that. We look like we are play patty cake out there sometimes.

But I have another 6 beers to drink today. I should turn the internet off

If we win next week it shows these guys can rebound and aren’t packing it in. Today sucked but it’s only one game, we were never winning a championship this year. Day by day

Reactions: wholeo
Like Frost said in his presser, we’re not ready to play these type of teams, but we will be one day.

I’m actually excited for the Purdue game because it will be a pretty even matched game and we’ll stand a chance to win.

Don’t meltdown if we come up short of your expectations. Purdue will be a handful and then some.

Don’t meltdown if we come up short of your expectations. Purdue will be a handful and then some.
They dominated a top 25 team today and although they have 3 losses, they are by 8 total points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT