ADVERTISEMENT

Sklar

I’m not gonna sit on the sidelines as these lefties ruin our nation, and try to kill our leader, and then play it off legit
Your frustration is warranted

But as someone who has been accused of domestic terrorism (Vegas shooting) on this board before by a coward who has me on ignore ( @dinglefritz ), this isn’t really the place to air it

Nobody disagrees. Harness it for good. Don’t stoop.

You’ll regret it once the season starts.

Reactions: Laner2
Lying little beeeoch
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

We all know that if these two had a golfing match Trump would win easily..

Biden can’t tell the difference from a Driver to a putter.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Has your mom freed your inheritance yet?

Been doing some traveling lately, I see
Hit up Tokyo, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Singapore. Glad I went but definitely wouldn't go back. Singapore was awesome but so expensive. Maybe Norway, Sweden Denmark next year if I can. Ever been ?

It is America. Where private businesses can run their company as they see fit. No different then a grocery store saying you have to wear shoes in the store. Their store, their rules.
But when they say some can wear shoes and others don’t we have a bit of problem.

Hit up Tokyo, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Singapore. Glad I went but definitely wouldn't go back. Singapore was awesome but so expensive. Maybe Norway, Sweden Denmark next year if I can. Ever been ?
So you sold the house?

I’d say sorry to hear about your mother but you seem downright giddy

Not surprised

Can't one of the mods lock this? My goodness, we have too many "children" here.

It is America. Where private businesses can run their company as they see fit. No different then a grocery store saying you have to wear shoes in the store. Their store, their rules.
Except the sign we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone

Too bad. You’ll be missed. You’re a good contributor.

It is possible to post on a board without rules against political posts while also coming here.
So let me get this straight. One can post political B.S. on political B.S. boards and then post about the Huskers on this board? LOL. No seriously, watch out for those political boards. Filled with scammers and people trying to make a buck. Friend of mine got talked into spending thousands on gold because he was told the economy was collapsing last year. Now he realizes that he spent as much on fees as he did on the actual gold.

• Wow
Reactions: king_kong_
I support the right of businesses to run it as they see fit. And I support the right of people to spend money at the competition if they don't like it. A lot of people whining but I don't see many leaving. I bet this Jimmy guy hangs around too after all this drama.
Me too. I wish that sign held water but it hasn't in the last couple decades

So let me get this straight. One can post political B.S. on political B.S. boards and then post about the Huskers on this board? LOL. No seriously, watch out for those political boards. Filled with scammers and people trying to make a buck. Friend of mine got talked into spending thousands on gold because he was told the economy was collapsing last year. Now he realizes that he spent as much on fees as he did on the actual gold.
That’s too bad bc gold has absolutely killed it over the last couple years. Was a great investment !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT