ADVERTISEMENT

How to meet and speak to a girl...

Congratulations dragon, we have some things in common. In addition to us both having served at Altus AFB, Oklahoma, I'm already 70 annd have been married over 48 years. I'm wondering if you and I have had similar exchanges with our wives over the years. Things such as:

Her: Have you seen the dog bowl?
Me: No, is he any good?

Me getting pissed off at my wife and asking her to help me look for my phone when
(I intentionally have it in my pocket on silence).

Have you ever had to tell her, "it's was only a joke", and realizing it was already too late?

At my age, foreplay is talking with my wife is all that fun, nasty stuff I'd love to do if I wasn't so damn old and broken down.

If you're in a tough stretch about your marital sex and in a zoon session with a counselor and he starts eating popcorn. I could never decide if that was insulting or kinda flattering.

She went so far as to tell the counselor she got pissed off when she came into the bedroom and found me on the bed massaging my feet with her vibrator.

On the way to 50 years of marital bliss.
My USAF/Altus brother, my wife has been invalid with MS for 15 years. I am her primary caretaker. We also have the "spats" of marriage like everyone else but we recognize that we still need and depend on each other's love until death do us part. MAGA.

My USAF/Altus brother, my wife has been invalid with MS for 15 years. I am her primary caretaker. We also have the "spats" of marriage like everyone else but we recognize that we still need and depend on each other's love until death do us part. MAGA.
All the respect in the world sir. I honestly have a real good friend who got married at age 19, in 2 years they had 2 children, then at age 22 his wife was stricken with Parkinson's. Over the MANY years of their marriage, probably about 40 years or so, he was with her through thick and thin.

The amazing thing is, at that young age, many, many guys will just bolt and leave the marriage, so its hard not to respect someone such as he or you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT