ADVERTISEMENT

Skers Now 2.5 point Favorites on Black Friday

Nebraska isn't as bad as their record. They blew arguably 2-4 games this year. I see it being a close game that could probably go either way. Some of it may depend on if Iowa plans to sit some of their starters.
See!

I said it about last year, some of your starters pulled themselves out, which we all knew why, and of course some of your fans freaked out on me. But it happens all the time.

Yeah, it sure can be!

I have a feeling if the line was Iowa -10 that there would be an insane amount of money being placed on NU.
Probably. Considering we lose 99% of our games by less than 7. And we are damn good at it. Maybe best in the nation. However something just doesn't feel right with this team. We looked unmotivated at the end of the last several games.

I think this team has checked it in. To bad!

Sitting guys? Wtf?
They clinched the west and by the sounds of it are just as beat up roster wise as we are. If they want any chance to compete just a little bit in the B10 championship game, its probably not the worst idea for them to try to get a little healthier

Reactions: WHCSC
You LITERALLY just said that Iowa sits guys.

Now you are mad about it?

Also, no reason for name calling. We are all here for the same reasons, we obsess over the Huskers.
Don’t be the snowflake…

Last year Ioway had to beat us to get to the CCG.. This year they don’t..

My question would be how many starters won’t play? Regardless how many they seat out to get healthy they don’t stand a chance in the CCG one way or the other..

it will be a tough look for the "everybody cares so much about this heated rivalry" crowd if iowa doesn't even bring their 1st team

do you actually hear about it from NU fans?

because I'd be surprised.

nobody I know cares about our friendly annual contest. it's a box to check so we can get our share of the media money
No one has more little dick energy than Nebraska fans talking about Iowa football.

“Iowa’s trophy case”
“The 90’s”
“KKKirk”
“Sea of pee”
“Never won anything”
“Who wants to win the Big Ten West anyway?”

That’s not Hawk fans saying that stuff.

Don’t be the snowflake…

My question would be how many starters won’t play? Regardless how many they seat out to get healthy they don’t stand a chance in the CCG one way or the other..
This. Iowa doesn't stand a chance in the BigTen Championship game. Kirk was joking about sitting players.
And he certainly didn't sit any last year.
Cooper DeJean, the player you guys claim pulled himself out of the game because he couldn't cover Trey, was literally knocked unconscious on your first drive and not allowed back in the game. Pretty simple.

No one has more little dick energy than Nebraska fans talking about Iowa football.

“Iowa’s trophy case”
“The 90’s”
“KKKirk”
“Sea of pee”
“Never won anything”

"sea of pee"

LOL

thanks for visiting our site and for your continued support of all things Nebraska.

and congrats on your B1G media payout!

Don’t be the snowflake…

Well, last year they "sat" two starters.

So this year, maybe they will sit the entire team?

“Iowa’s trophy case”
“The 90’s”
“KKKirk”
“Sea of pee”
“Never won anything”

All in response to obsessed Iowa nut jobs posting crap on here.

Iowa scheme on defense: Cover 1, blitz until doomsday, and intercept 2 passes in Nebraska territory.

Iowa scheme on offense: convert 3 of 12 3rd down plays And kick two field goals off those intereceptions.

Reactions: E.RogerCoswell
This. Iowa doesn't stand a chance in the BigTen Championship game. Kirk was joking about sitting players.
And he certainly didn't sit any last year.
Cooper DeJean, the player you guys claim pulled himself out of the game because he couldn't cover Trey, was literally knocked unconscious on your first drive and not allowed back in the game. Pretty simple.
No he wasn't. Why do you refuse to admit he is a smart guy and a smart player. He made a smart move for himself. Your other Iowa poster here even admitted it.

You guys are obsessed with bringing it up which means you know the truth.

Well, last year they "sat" two starters.

So this year, maybe they will sit the entire team?
Petras was knocked out of the game on the first or second series..
Your mistaken and DeJean left with a concussion..

Maybe you need to rewatch last years 60 Minutes on BTN..

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69

“Iowa’s trophy case”
“The 90’s”
“KKKirk”
“Sea of pee”
“Never won anything”

Those are all accurate observations that are widely accepted by all fans outside of iowa. But you forgot few…

“Habitual exploiters of sick children”
“Still born program”
“Low IQ trash fan base”
“Closet homo U”

You LITERALLY just said that Iowa sits guys.

Now you are mad about it?

Also, no reason for name calling. We are all here for the same reasons, we obsess over the Huskers.
If you are going to troll on your own board, do a better job of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT