ADVERTISEMENT

Skers Now 2.5 point Favorites on Black Friday

I really hope so. I officially hate Michigan and I hope they fail at everything.
If you do not hate Michigan you have not spent enough time with Michigan fans. They think they are an Ivy league school with the best football team in the country. They feel that they are great in everything. Irritating to say the least.

Also, the Michigan fans I know hate MSU much more than OSU. Surprising to me..

Nebraska with every thing to play for , a bowl bid in a rebuilding year, extra practice and experience for young players, more recruiting exposure, more $$$ (maybe). Iowa with nothing to play for except pride. Not going to be in the playoff no matter if they pull an absolute miracle in the B1G title game against mich/tosu. Maybe a better bowl game? That’s it.

Neb should win this, and it will suck hearing about it for another year.

Nebraska with every thing to play for , a bowl bid in a rebuilding year, extra practice and experience for young players, more recruiting exposure, more $$$ (maybe). Iowa with nothing to play for except pride. Not going to be in the playoff no matter if they pull an absolute miracle in the B1G title game against mich/tosu. Maybe a better bowl game? That’s it.

do you actually hear about it from NU fans?

because I'd be surprised.

nobody I know cares about our friendly annual contest. it's a box to check so we can get our share of the media money

Give me a break with your Iowa doesn’t have anything to play for. Iowa has a 24/7 erection over all things Nebraska.

Last edited:
I'd pick Nebraska 3-0 in OT except we can't score in OT anymore, so 3-2 on Alvano 45-yarder as time expires and the snow falls.

Are you here making up reasons for an Iowa loss 6 days ahead of the game? No confidence in your team ???

Relax, we have forgotten how to win again. We should be 8-3 if we didn't always find a way to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory!

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

Reactions: HuskerO

Should have beat Maryland, should have beat MSU, in a really good spot to beat the badgers. There’s a bad trend right now.

I have a feeling our Defense is going to falter in this game. Just looks like they are tired of carrying this team. I didn't like how we finished that wisky game. Definitely looked like we lost focus and desire to finish.

Iowa by 10.

Reactions: ssmill777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT