ADVERTISEMENT

Sirles

frost just needs to realize he cant get the guys like he had at Oregon and UCF at the skill positions to run his offense and being in the BIG I just don't see it EVER working ... why can't we run some option once in a while to try something different instead of the same crap EVERY WEEK and can we PLEASE recruit a quarterback that can throw

frost ran the ball at Nebraska and got tired of it.
it alot like how solich was the rb coach and when he became head coach just ran the qb's all the time.

frost doesn't want his qb's to have to run like he did
and solich did'nt want his rb's as head coach, to have to run like he has to when he was the backs coach.

sure we won alot, but this is about more than winning! this is about the passhappy head office in lincoln wanting snazzy looking developments like turning martinez into joe montana...thats what we fans want! we want losing records and pass happyness! feel the joy!

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
the biggest ****ing disaster of all and Scotty the mule couldn't change his script when the passing disaster went in near the goal line and into the wind, what do you expect but a pic. Idiot won't even admit it was a bad call. I hope the guy is on something.

Giving Frost the business on Husker network right now. You love to see it. He’s dumbfounded by Frost’s game plan.

Run the ball. Beat the Gophers. That simple. How a 5 Million dollar per year coach can’t figure that out I don’t know.
Have been listening to the radio pregame and post game. JoJo so far is the only one that gets it. Pregame interview with Jaimes made me want to puke. Thinks he's playing at a high level...... MOST of these kids need a big time wake up call ass kicking.

I'm sick and tired of this "we gotta watch film and get better" BS

Just said on the Matt and Steve Taylor post game show that minnesota had30+ players out due to covid-19. How did they even play AND they're best player out...... AND we try the old square peg in round hole trick.

These guys had bowl on the line and play like this. Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Have been listening to the radio pregame and post game. JoJo so far is the only one that gets it. Pregame interview with Jaimes made me want to puke. Thinks he's playing at a high level...... MOST of these kids need a big time wake up call ass kicking.

I'm sick and tired of this "we gotta watch film and get better" BS
Michael Severe said todays game reminded him of bill Callahans first year, billy c was going to prove that his offense will work ins of having Cory ross run the ball he had joe daily throw it like 50 times against Iowa st. Frost did exactly the same thing today by gwad I’m going to prove to everyone my offense works.

Michael Severe said todays game reminded him of bill Callahans first year, billy c was going to prove that his offense will work ins of having Cory ross run the ball he had joe daily throw it like 50 times against Iowa st. Frost did exactly the same thing today by gwad I’m going to prove to everyone my offense works.

Bill Callahan’s ‘04 and ‘07 teams would wipe their ass with any soft charmin ass SF team.

Bill Callahan’s ‘04 and ‘07 teams would wipe their ass with any soft charmin ass SF team.
My point was both coaches sucked they didn’t go with the basic scouting reports on the opponent they were determined to prove that there scheme will work

While I was on Frost's bandwagon when they hired him, this is exactly what I was afraid of! He comes here and things don't go well and now we "can't cut ties because of who he is! It's not getting better!

Reactions: CatColumbia
Giving Frost the business on Husker network right now. You love to see it. He’s dumbfounded by Frost’s game plan.

Run the ball. Beat the Gophers. That simple. How a 5 Million dollar per year coach can’t figure that out I don’t know.
The problem with running the ball is we have a below average O-line, average at best RB, and below average defense. Even against a team like Minnesota, you're not going to win many games running the ball with that combination. The game plan was fine. Got a lot of open looks. Adrian just never hit any of them.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
While I was on Frost's bandwagon when they hired him, this is exactly what I was afraid of! He comes here and things don't go well and now we "can't cut ties because of who he is! It's not getting better!
If Frost has another losing season next year, I see Nebraska Regents asking him to resign, and I would hope that he would do just that. If not, I can see them letting him go no matter what his contract situation is. Hell, down in Texas, there are rumblings about their current coach, and a LOT of Texas fans are getting fed up. If Herman had three straight losing seasons there, I doubt he'd be given a fourth.

Reactions: blackbones
If Frost has another losing season next year, I see Nebraska Regents asking him to resign, and I would hope that he would do just that. If not, I can see them letting him go no matter what his contract situation is. Hell, down in Texas, there are rumblings about their current coach, and a LOT of Texas fans are getting fed up. If Herman had three straight losing seasons there, I doubt he'd be given a fourth.

Ha. lets trade them. I’d take Herman up here in a second

frost just needs to realize he cant get the guys like he had at Oregon and UCF at the skill positions to run his offense and being in the BIG I just don't see it EVER working ... why can't we run some option once in a while to try something different instead of the same crap EVERY WEEK and can we PLEASE recruit a quarterback that can throw
I’m beginning to believe Scott was getting credit for being the play caller when he really did not.

Or was it that the QB’s audibled most if the time?

• Haha
Reactions: CatColumbia
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT