ADVERTISEMENT

Sims

How many games complete games has he played? How many under Rhule?
What ARE his stats?
Ditto.
purdy has never played a complete game at nebraska despite being handed multiple starts

last year he started vs Minn and went 6-16 for 41 yards with an INT and FumL before being benched for smothers

then he started vs mich and hurt himself sliding after leading the team to zero points

he's a 44% passer with 0 TD and 4 INT

it's cool if you want him to start next week. you're not alone. the lion's share of posters here have conveniently short memories.

purdy has never played a complete game at nebraska despite being handed multiple starts

last year he started vs Minn and went 6-16 for 41 yards with an INT and FumL before being benched for smothers

then he started vs mich and hurt himself sliding after leading the team to zero points

it's cool if you want him to start next week. you're not alone. the lion's share of posters here have conveniently short memories.
I want him to start the rest of the games. And then, if it's possible, watch all 3 be swept right on out the door along with whichever specific offensive coaches that also need to go.
For me its all pretty cut and dry, I'm not smart like you guys and I have no want to overtalk and twist things to hammer home whatever crusade I'm on.
I do get to have my (shitty)opinions though.

Lmao..he was put in cause the starter was throwing the game away.

Lmao..this thread is pathetic after the performance of the starter who gets all the reps..gtfoh

HH equally sucks. i dont want see him either

We need all new Qbs
The difference is Sims has played for two years ?

Wrong, HH actually sucks more than all of them. Despite getting all the snaps and all the game time since game 2, he has consistently gotten worse. When he is in the game, there is no hope the team can move down the field and score. With Sims or Purdy, there is at least some hope, even if there is the worry of a turnover (which now unfortunately comes with HH). HH needs to stay as a QB for the rest of the year as a back up, then get him into a different role next year.
Sims is the butt plug at the bottom of the cess pool.

lead the team? We scored after turnovers gave us extremely short field. Sims is the worst QB to ever start at Nebraska: that’s not an opinion. That’s not up for debate

He has a QBR of 20.
Whoa, it's that high? Never would have guessed.

BTW man, I appreciate you and your takes along with everyone elses here. You guy's and your passion for Husker football keeps me interested and informed. Thanks for putting up with me. 👍

Reactions: king_kong_
BTW man, I appreciate you and your takes along with everyone elses here. You guy's and your passion for Husker football keeps me interested and informed. Thanks for putting up with me. 👍
likewise.

contrary to popular belief, I also appreciated any and all discussion here.

just blows our football, baseball and basketball programs are such ass

That was last year. A year is a long time for a young guy to mature and grow. I'd rather take our chances with that guy over the guys we've know have screwed up all season long this season.

That was last year. A year is a long time for a young guy to mature and grow. I'd rather take our chances with that guy over the guys we've know have screwed up all season long this season.
1 drive, 1 INT when simply falling down gets points

Not last year, like 8 hours ago

Reactions: MissoulaHusker

Yeah!!! Haarburg, who ranks 126 out of 130 QB's, is the man. Don't give Purdy a chance.. He might screw it up...Freaking Haarburg clowns.. LOL...Haarburg? The worst QB that I have seen in 55 years. He must have a nice ass or something...

I’m pissed at Satterfield for not sticking with the run especially in the Red Zone. We just don’t have QBs with the finesse and ability to make the throws that he wants. But what do I know??

That's the shit I fault Satterfield for. Seriously it took me probably two games of watching both Sims and HH and I knew neither could make throws of significance early on. No way in hell it's taken him this long and he STILL can't see it. When someone shows you who they are believe them. Sims and HH have clearly shown who they are.... apparently Satterfield STILL doesn't believe them.

Holla

That's the shit I fault Satterfield for. Seriously it took me probably two games of watching both Sims and HH and I knew neither could make throws of significance early on. No way in hell it's taken him this long and he STILL can't see it. When someone shows you who they are believe them. Sims and HH have clearly shown who they are.... apparently Satterfield STILL doesn't believe them.

Holla
Satterfield has shown us who he is.

Your infringing on King Kong's elaborate, long standing fantasy that HH is the qb of the future. Any suggestion otherwise brings out hostility. Actual performance at this point has no bearing. He is wrong and it's tearing him up.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
It is amazing to me that a “Division 1” football player worth 6 figures can be so turnover prone. It’s one thing to just have the yips on overthrows, it’s another thing to consider how willingly he drops the ball.
Well, after watching him play several games, he doesn't like to get hit & he's not very strong! Plus the big show is too much for him, he's scared! Can't blame him as once you get out in front of 85k people + TV, I'd get rattled! Ha! T.Frazier walked around presnap like he was strolling in the park! Supreme confident!!

That kid is one pathetic football player. We needed that weak minded individual to step up and be a leader, he gives us three TO's. I for one never want to see the dude again. After the Iowa game toss his shit in the dumpster and lock the door behind him. He is my reason why we loss canidate.

Sims is exactly what we thought he would be. I don’t blame him at all as he is performing just like he did at Georgia tech. The problem is the OC that recruited him.

It is amazing to me that a “Division 1” football player worth 6 figures can be so turnover prone. It’s one thing to just have the yips on overthrows, it’s another thing to consider how willingly he drops the ball.
Kid has no stones.

Satterfield has shown us who he is.
Def not a QB coach. Perhaps he stays at OC, but yikes... We need an actual QB coach as much as we need a dedicated st coach. Hope to see an adjustment made over the off season.

If Sims didn't want to play football, but wanted to stand on the sideline cheering on others, he came here on the wrong scholarship. Cheerleaders get tuition too.
so many morons here were cheering his "leadership" after being benched.

seeing him smile and laugh on the sideline made me cringe. what a bitch.

Def not a QB coach. Perhaps he stays at OC, but yikes... We need an actual QB coach as much as we need a dedicated st coach. Hope to see an adjustment made over the off season.
We need a phuckin miracle worker
Miracle GIF

The guy doesn't have that burning desire to win. His like National Guard instead of Special Forces material.

A bit harsh, maybe? He’s not a Cop on the take, or an ambulance chaser, he’s a college athlete who hasn’t played up to his potential.
Chubba seems like the only choice now. HH has bad wheels now and can’t throw. Sims cant hold on to the ball, or throw to the right team.
Chubba threw a pick, but at least he can run.

I never thought J.S. could come from Georgia Tech having the numbers he had there, and be worse at Nebraska??
Shocked Futurama GIF

Sims is exactly what we thought he would be. I don’t blame him at all as he is performing just like he did at Georgia tech. The problem is the OC that recruited him.
The OC didn’t recruit him. Rhule did.

The guy doesn't have that burning desire to win. His like National Guard instead of Special Forces material.
I don’t believe that’s correct. I just think mentally he’s a mess on the field now. I don’t know if his ball security issues are fixable at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT