ADVERTISEMENT

Sims

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
That kid is one pathetic football player. We needed that weak minded individual to step up and be a leader, he gives us three TO's. I for one never want to see the dude again. After the Iowa game toss his shit in the dumpster and lock the door behind him. He is my reason why we loss canidate.

That kid is one pathetic football player. We needed that weak minded individual to step up and be a leader, he gives us three TO's. I for one never want to see the dude again. After the Iowa game toss his shit in the dumpster and lock the door behind him. He is my reason why we loss canidate.
Ok however he led the team on their only 2 scoring drives of the day.

Well, Sims does deserve praise for how he took the demotion as a team player and still supported/cheered the other guys. That's hard to do. But yes, he's not the QB we need. And that should have been clear from his previous history. Rhule thought he could correct the issues and it turned out he couldn't. So it was a bad mistake, Time to move on and not dwell on it

I understand how you feel but this is harsh. You know Sims isn’t going to be here next year.

The turnovers certainly don’t help and he wasn’t the only one. Defense pass coverage wasn’t good. There was plenty of things that went wrong today.

Reactions: HuskerO
Well, Sims does deserve praise for how he took the demotion as a team player and still supported/cheered the other guys. That's hard to do. But yes, he's not the QB we need. And that should have been clear from his previous history. Rhule thought he could correct the issues and it turned out he couldn't. So it was a bad mistake, Time to move on and not dwell on it
He earned his demotion and as far as I can tell it didn't mean much to him.

I understand how you feel but this is harsh. You know Sims isn’t going to be here next year.

The turnovers certainly don’t help and he wasn’t the only one. Defense pass coverage wasn’t good. There was plenty of things that went wrong today.
I know . It's about as intelligent as everyone blaming Satterfield.

lead the team? We scored after turnovers gave us extremely short field. Sims is the worst QB to ever start at Nebraska: that’s not an opinion. That’s not up for debate

He has a QBR of 20.
Does he have a 20 IQ as well?

Dude...you are a badger fan...sooooo

Lmao..he was put in cause the starter was throwing the game away.

Lmao..this thread is pathetic after the performance of the starter who gets all the reps..gtfoh

HH equally sucks. i dont want see him either

We need all new Qbs

Reactions: kakdawg and HuskAir
Lmao..he was put in cause the starter was throwing the game away.

Lmao..this thread is pathetic after the performance of the starter who gets all the reps..gtfoh

HH equally sucks. i dont want see him either

We need all new Qbs
Wrong, HH actually sucks more than all of them. Despite getting all the snaps and all the game time since game 2, he has consistently gotten worse. When he is in the game, there is no hope the team can move down the field and score. With Sims or Purdy, there is at least some hope, even if there is the worry of a turnover (which now unfortunately comes with HH). HH needs to stay as a QB for the rest of the year as a back up, then get him into a different role next year.

Wrong, HH actually sucks more than all of them. Despite getting all the snaps and all the game time since game 2, he has consistently gotten worse. When he is in the game, there is no hope the team can move down the field and score. With Sims or Purdy, there is at least some hope, even if there is the worry of a turnover (which now unfortunately comes with HH). HH needs to stay as a QB for the rest of the year as a back up, then get him into a different role next year.
did everyone here just imagine the longest drive in 8 years 2 weeks ago against purdue?

or the multiple 50 yard TD passes?

or the multiple 50 yard runs?

or the only wins we've put in the column this year despite multiple QBs being on the f*cking goal line and failing to put us ahead?

did everyone here just imagine the longest drive in 8 years 2 weeks ago against purdue?

or the only wins we've put in the column this year despite multiple QBs being on the f*cking goal line and failing to put us ahead?
so he's gotten better, not worse?

yea. the guy @dinglefritz calls a doofus.

if purdy starts next week, we can call it the Dingle Bowl
I would watch that bowl!

But, it really won't matter...Wisconsin is horrible and they will be lucky to average 6 wins over the next 10 years.

NU just needs to stop being like me when I hit on girls...Basically just stop stepping on your own dick

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
so he's gotten worse, with all this practice and game rep. Got it. Yes, let's hope. The difference between you and me is that I want the team to win, I don't want one guy to win.
The only chance we have to win is if Haarberg can go. you "want the team to win" yet call for the only QB on the team who's won a single game to sit. makes sense

The difference between you and me is I can understand simple truth and you cannot because you don’t like a stranger on a message board

you're not alone.

He's something else. GAT fans tried to warns us, but here we are. You might as well tickle him and he drops the ball.

Seriously. If these coaches are serious, cancel his NIL, and give him total shutters. Total curtains.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
Purdy is a lot like HH was before Sims showed us all what he was. He has not really gotten a chance.
he's played in more games than HH at NU and more than twice as many games in college

he has produced zero statistics to suggest he's a better player

but by all means feel free to ignore reality

• Haha
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
he's played in more games than HH at NU and more than twice as many games in college

he has produced zero statistics to suggest he's a better player

but by all means feel free to ignore reality
How many games complete games has he played? How many under Rhule?
What ARE his stats?
Ditto.

I want an alpha at QB. Alpha's don't quickly become great cheerleaders from the sideline.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT