ADVERTISEMENT

relax

Agreed on all points, but we will never have a schedule this favorable again, either.
Maybe it's hard to tell. Obviously we add a few very good teams but in what shape will they be in? Like 3 of the 4 lose their QB after this year UCLA seems very weak. Assuming Michigan and tOSU remain stable. I think Purdue, Minnesota (assuming fleck leaves), Iowa (assuming their coach leaves). Wisconsin I do not believe in him as of yet and they are really struggling, Michigan st I think struggles. I think northwestern will ultimately struggle though they are doing ok right now. Indiana is going to struggle as well. Maryland I think crumbles after QB leaves.

Heck if Nebraska can figure themselves out Penn State ain't a world beater. But again that assumes Nebraska can actually get right.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Maybe it's hard to tell. Obviously we add a few very good teams but in what shape will they be in? Like 3 of the 4 lose their QB after this year UCLA seems very weak. Assuming Michigan and tOSU remain stable. I think Purdue, Minnesota (assuming fleck leaves), Iowa (assuming their coach leaves). Wisconsin I do not believe in him as of yet and they are really struggling, Michigan st I think struggles. I think northwestern will ultimately struggle though they are doing ok right now. Indiana is going to struggle as well. Maryland I think crumbles after QB leaves.

Heck if Nebraska can figure themselves out Penn State ain't a world beater. But again that assumes Nebraska can actually get right.
Oregon will be at worst the 3rd best team in the conference next year.

Lanning is building some scary

Reactions: BleedRed78
Oregon will be at worst the 3rd best team in the conference next year.

Lanning is building some scary
Oh I agree with that thought. I am just saying assuming that every BIG team is going to be difficult is wrong. Oregon of the 4 teams coming in is the only one that truly worries me. Unless USC can actually get a good DC.

Last edited:
Reactions: thall__
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT