ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP portal OL Ben Scott

Looks like we're getting a center/tackle from the portal. Supposedly has connections with the Raiola family.

St. Louis HS was the same that Dominic went to I believe. Back when NU had a pipeline from the Islands they had several kids from that school including Raiola, Tony Tata and Junior Togai

would like to see someone on the Oline that could come in and play right away
don't see that in any of the HS recruits

Hixson was 6’4”. The guy they wanted to play center Corcoran is 6’6”. A more important criteria than height or lack there of is quickness and intelligence.
I agree with this but I think there’s something to be said for find the right guys for each spot on the line. Frost had the mentality of let’s find our 5 best o-lineman and pull them in at a spot. Well your two best lineman might be best at Left Tackle but neither can play the right side or go inside. I’ve herd many great O-lineman state “I’m a left tackle” or “ I’m a right guard” move them away from that and they can’t operate.

I still believe Corcoran is a dam good lineman but I don’t believe he is good at tackle or at least on the left side

Family in Columbus. Wanted an offer out of HS but didn’t get one. Mom was a class below me. Be a solid get with great family.
Let me get this straight. He wanted a Husker offer from Frost, didn’t get one, then started multiple years for ASU at tackle and center? Sounds about right. When Austin was scrambling for OLinemen we ignored a P5 recruit with ties to Nebraska….

Let me get this straight. He wanted a Husker offer from Frost, didn’t get one, then started multiple years for ASU at tackle and center? Sounds about right. When Austin was scrambling for OLinemen we ignored a P5 recruit with ties to Nebraska….
A system that was designed to fail.

Last edited:
These fellas could help on other side of the line..
I Hope Please GIF

These fellas could help on other side of the line..
I Hope Please GIF

5 star from NC?? Nice.. wouldnt mind stealing one back from M either.. call it a trade for hausman

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT