ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you cut?

Liar. Not once have I indicated I WANTED him to fail. Not once. Rationally recognizing somebody’s weaknesses is not wishing for some one to fail. You on the other hand have called players trash and a variety of other names and suggested they commit suicide.

There are posts from you just like the below in droves:

. There’s a reason Rhule openly talked about what a great “athlete” he is. We need him at QB this spring but come August maybe not so much.

But yea I’m inventing a narrative

Imagine spending your golden years being so full of pride you’re reduced to playing the victim card instead of admitting when you’re wrong

😂

Fauc, all the evidence here points to you being a sad, soft little man whose ego is too fragile to handle even the slightest breeze

There are posts from you just like the below in droves:

But yea I’m inventing a narrative

Imagine spending your golden years being so full of pride you’re reduced to playing the victim card instead of admitting when you’re wrong

😂

Fauc, all the evidence here points to you being a sad, soft little man whose ego is too fragile to handle even the slightest breeze
LOL. That’s the best you can do to support that I “wanted him to fail”. ??? 🤣

LOL. That’s the best you can do to support that I “wanted him to fail”. ??? 🤣
I don’t believe anyone here recognizes your opinions as having even the slightest credibility after the display you’ve put on this year following 2 years of posting about how we should’ve never taken Haarberg.

You’ve been exposed.

I haven’t given up on you, though. I still believe - after a requisite amount of groveling and some correct opinions - you are reconcilable.

Players....100% correct, my two daughters, 19 and 21, have no clue what a message board would be....tik tok, snapchat or the gram, oh yeah they are down with that.

Coaches....I wouldn't be so sure of that. Those guys encompass a pretty wide variety of ages, philosophies, etc....I would bet money at least some of the coaches look here on occasion. No proof of that, just a feel.

Reactions: king_kong_
If they aren’t showing promise, or aren’t putting in the work move on. Basically half of every class is going to bust, so it’s better to move on from that half sooner than later, if you can.
HALF??? wowser!

Agreed its been Nebraska's batting average the past 8 years but good programs don't bust on half a class.

Nobody threatens more physical violence behind the safety of their keyboard than you
Stop it already! Everyones opinion is ok but people like you that keep pushing their opinion over and over again gets freaking old.time to move on to something else

You obviously don't understand the concept of a message board, but also you must not watch football games either. I don't have Jeudy on my list, but arguably he is already behind some of the freshman. RVP is flashing and I imagine the others are developing. Rhule is developing, but at some point players are going to be replaced by better players as we try to rebuild the roster. You are silly if you didn't think Rhule was going to process people. In the last presser he even mentioned that this program isn't in a good place. This class also continues to get bigger and bigger as time goes on, but yeah he isn't going to flip the roster and we shouldn't discuss because you don't think it's right. Your comments in this thread are non-sense.
dinglefritz was only referring to Jeudy, of which I agree there is little chance he's "processed."

the-simpsons-homer.gif

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
Hey man, that’s fine. Seriously, I don’t give a crap either way. He stays or he doesn’t. But the OP is speculating, as is allowed on a message board. I happened to see that tweet from Cooper and mentioned it as I have never seen that done publicly like that, so I am speculating myself.
Don’t take posts so seriously, we are just finding stuff to talk about since the Natty is off the table this year…

Winning the Natty is still possible, albeit a long shot.

We run the table in the last 6 games, then upset Michigan in B1G championship game rematch. No way do they keep a 10-3 Nebraska team out of the playoffs. Another upset against #1 seed Georgia gets us in NC game. Alvano kicks a 50+ yard FG as time expires against either Oklahoma or Texas.

It could happen…

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz

We run the table in the last 6 games, then upset Michigan in B1G championship game rematch. No way do they keep a 10-3 Nebraska team out of the playoffs. Another upset against #1 seed Georgia gets us in NC game. Alvano kicks a 50+ yard FG as time expires against either Oklahoma or Texas.

It could happen…
I remember all too well during Tom’s early years trying to figure paths for us to win a nattie after an unfortunate loss to Mizzou, CU or OU. The bowl game situation then made it even more interesting yet to try to figure out. 😁

It could happen…
Yeah it could but try putting down the joint

Yeah it could but try putting down the joint
At this point I’ll take just any bowl game.
It’s been 6 years since we had the extra 10-14 bowl practices. On the aggregate, that’s practically an entire season. Would be a nice reward for the kids, especially the guys who have been here the past 3-5 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT