ADVERTISEMENT

Say Hi to Our Next Quarterback

I think Hudson Card would be a better pick up. CT maybe could help us with that one assuming he doesn't come back.

Nah, like stated above, he's incredibly stiff and acts nervous in the pocket. You can't teach being cool and collected back there. We need someone with the demeanor of Burrow or Holmes or Berringer, or Mustain, or Ferragamo.

Last edited:
Classic case of a guy with physical attributes but lacking the 'it' quality that makes a QB a winner. QBs either have it or they don't. I really think Clemson is a playoff team if they had turned the keys over to Klubnik sooner, much like they did in T Lawrence's freshman season.
I think he was one of those kids who just matured faster than most and therefore was bigger and faster than the kids he was playing against in high school.

He also get hurt. Seems like he is always a question mark whenever Okie State has a big game.
His trajectory is almost the exact same as Adrian Martinez.

Exciting dual threats as freshman. The injury bug starts to hit over the next couple years. By their final year at Neb/OSU they are OK except for the handful of STUPID decisions every game, then they transfer for the final year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT