ADVERTISEMENT

Say Hi to Our Next Quarterback

Do you do the same for all positions on the field? Do you not trust any coach to make the right decision as to who to play?

I did notice the last two back up QBs that many were demanding didn't get much done. One transfered and is now a WR and the other is still on our roster but I wonder for how long.
I'm the guy who said purdy was not a D1 QB after seeing one throw in the spring game (correct)

I listed Haarberg before smothers before ever seeing smothers play because he's a shrimp who can't hack it (correct)

if frost buried him on the depth chart, all the more reason to give him a shot. scott frost is a total head-up-his-ass moron who couldn't evaluate the pressure in his tires properly much less college football talent.

Reactions: Tuco Salamanca
this is what people with zero vision, forethought or creativity sound like

don't be one of those people, folks

I trust Rhule to have a vision for the team. I did not trust frost to tie his shoes much less put the team in the best position to win

also - go back and watch the spring game Haarberg single handedly won by himself in gale force winds. made enough throws in that one.
**dude threw like 33% for the game and had extra time put on the clock for him

**dude threw like 33% for the game and had extra time put on the clock for him
and then in his only interview ever took a shot at the starter saying there's no excuses (30+MPH winds), go out and win

I just hope that asshole who used to coach here didn't completely drain Haarberg's moxie a la so many tequila bottles

I'm the guy who said purdy was not a D1 QB after seeing one throw in the spring game (correct)

I listed Haarberg before smothers before ever seeing smothers play because he's a shrimp who can't hack it (correct)

if frost buried him on the depth chart, all the more reason to give him a shot. scott frost is a total head-up-his-ass moron who couldn't evaluate the pressure in his tires properly much less college football talent.
Honest question - how many different OC's did these guys have? But yet they all seemed to see the same things from the QB's. I wonder where Rhule slates all of these guys? If he doesn't agree with you, what do you do next?

Honest question - how many different OC's did these guys have? But yet they all seemed to see the same things from the QB's. I wonder where Rhule slates all of these guys? If he doesn't agree with you, what do you do next?
Many OCs, same results

What do I do if Rhule doesn’t agree with me? Post about it here, of course!

This would be perfect. CT plays another year and Hornsby shapes his game for the following year. With CTs injury history the back up will get time.
He was put in a tough spot at Arkansas having to fill in for their starter when he hasn't even been practicing at the qb position this year. He's extremely underrated at the moment and a very good prospect.

Reactions: BleedRed78

This would be perfect. CT plays another year and Hornsby shapes his game for the following year. With CTs injury history the back up will get time.

He’s an electric athlete for sure. I would like to see us take him and Sims. Utah took several QB’s a couple years ago, it just such an important position. Got to find some players.

Reactions: BleedRed78
He’s an electric athlete for sure. I would like to see us take him and Sims. Utah took several QB’s a couple years ago, it just such an important position. Got to find some players.
Would they both go to the same school? Probably doubtful.

Reactions: headcard
Good question. Sims would probably look to go somewhere with a clear path to the starting position as he has starting experience , but I would think Hornsby would have to expect to compete.
Kinda like this year with CT and Purdy, only... In a different direction lol

Reactions: headcard
Many OCs, same results

What do I do if Rhule doesn’t agree with me? Post about it here, of course!
But the bets are off now because they have had time to develop. What was true a year or two ago may not be true now.

Good luck with that.

ADVERTISEMENT