ADVERTISEMENT

Russell Wilson looks like dogshit so far.

Luckily the head coach is taking the heat off Wilson by being a completely incompetent clown show in his own right.

Good Lord, I'm not really a big Broncos fan, but what a nightmare.

Reactions: HuskerLLM
Third and inches - hey let's run that WR jet sweep with an option to pitch, to the short side of the field.

And since we're on the fringe of FG range, a delay of game penalty on 4th down would also be a nice touch.

Third and inches - hey let's run that WR jet sweep with an option to pitch, to the short side of the field.

And since we're on the fringe of FG range, a delay of game penalty on 4th down would also be a nice touch.
You forgot about lining up in the shot gun and handing it off to your running back so he could trip in the backfield.

Or throwing a slant pass…

As a Chiefs fan I am enjoying it to. Hahaha.
They'll need to get a whole lot better because based on the first two weeks, they scare no one. Plus their coach is kind of an idiot. He just burned their third time out with 7 minutes to go on the 4th quarter.

As a Chiefs fan I am enjoying it to. Hahaha.
I am a Husker fan and love college football. Watch the NFL but do not have a strong a passion for it as I do for the Huskers. Living here I do see quite a few Seahawk games on TV. I am certain something happened to Wilson two seasons ago that has nothing to do with Pete Carroll. Wilson started missing wide open receivers on short to medium routes even when he was running around one end and had a clear view of his target. He is high with his throws. It got worse as the last two seasons progressed. He would make the dramatic, unbelievable throw for a TD to Lockett and then on the next drive miss a running back or TE for an eight yard gain. The reason Wilson led the Seahawks to so many game ending winning drives is because of the mistakes he made earlier in the game. The Seahawk O Line is as bad as the Huskers, but too many times Wilson held onto to the ball too long. Thus he would get sacked. Even when he had a chance to throw it away. He also has the bad habit of having the ball snapped to him late. Between Pete’s mismanagement of the clock and Russell waiting for the play clock to run out before having the ball snapped crucial games were lost in the the last few years. I think it was a Rams game ( or maybe the 49ers) in Seattle where the Hawks got the ball down to about the opponents 2-3 yard line with about 10 seconds left in the game. They never got another play off and by losing that late season game they had to play the first weekend of the post season. A win would have put them in first place. I am betting the Broncos finish with 9-11 wins. (Going to Denver was not about Pete, the O line, play calling, no input on team decisions. It was simply about Wilson getting more money).

Last edited:
Reactions: OAHU-SKER
Russell takes excellent care of himself, but 32 yo Russell does not scare the same as 25 yo version. He'll win some games, but every one is going to be a struggle.Lucky to make the playoffs is my guess.

Russell takes excellent care of himself, but 32 yo Russell does not scare the same as 25 yo version. He'll win some games, but every one is going to be a struggle.Lucky to make the playoffs is my guess.
While the sports talking heads all say this, he sure seemed to bring a full-sized spare tire with him to training camp. Looks a bit slimmer now, but as you say he's not moving around like a 20-something anymore.

Luckily the head coach is taking the heat off Wilson by being a completely incompetent clown show in his own right.

Good Lord, I'm not really a big Broncos fan, but what a nightmare.

Broncos coach with a Frost-esque game

are you suggesting a possible place for frost

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT