ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors of Coach Prime to FSU if

I don't follow them very close either, but enough to know that this board is the last place you should be trying to get info on sCUm. Quick look at the recruiting/transfer classes. They have 20 transfer players and counting. I assume at least 15 of them are upgrades over what they had or they wouldn't have taken them? We have 5 and we're all assuming all 5 are upgrades, or at least improve their positions. They also got the #1 OL recruit in the country. We got Nelson, so call that a wash, although most don't think Nelson we be an immediate impact guy and from everything I've seen, that OL kid for sCUm is expected to be. They beat us last year handily. And their QB, one of our upgrade positions no doubt, and the most important player on the field, is better than ours. Probably by a lot. He's projected top 3 in next year's draft for a reason. Hope I'm wrong, but I'd rather have Deion at FSU with the talent he'd take with him than have to play him again.
Just because they got transfers doesn’t mean they are good or upgrades.

So many questions with transfers before you can label them

1. How many are cancers
2. How many were starters or all conference at major schools
3. How many new pieces can CU put in place and hope they gel in the first few weeks of the season?

How many transfers truly pan out? The hit rate is pretty low. You think they go 15/15?

Will their top OL recruit be ready to start by Week 2? How does that kid do against Nash and TyRob?

This is a man’s game? I am not expecting Brix or Taumua to play a meaningful snap and they aren’t rated that far behind that kid from CU. You know what Nash and TyRob would do to our two highly rated HS recruits?

Good luck if they put that kid on their Line against us. He’s going to get bent over the kitchen sink.

I don't follow them very close either, but enough to know that this board is the last place you should be trying to get info on sCUm. Quick look at the recruiting/transfer classes. They have 20 transfer players and counting. I assume at least 15 of them are upgrades over what they had or they wouldn't have taken them? We have 5 and we're all assuming all 5 are upgrades, or at least improve their positions. They also got the #1 OL recruit in the country. We got Nelson, so call that a wash, although most don't think Nelson we be an immediate impact guy and from everything I've seen, that OL kid for sCUm is expected to be. They beat us last year handily. And their QB, one of our upgrade positions no doubt, and the most important player on the field, is better than ours. Probably by a lot. He's projected top 3 in next year's draft for a reason. Hope I'm wrong, but I'd rather have Deion at FSU with the talent he'd take with him than have to play him again.
I guess we’ll have to wait for next year. Lucky thing for him he will play us at the beginning of the year. We seemed to get better as the year went along with the exception that we kept losing quarterbacks and running backs. They seemed to get a lot worse. Where ever Sanders is, or goes, I am so glad we got Rhule rather than him.

Reactions: baseball31ne
You based everything on an assumption? Lol.

Why would you bring up Carter Nelson and compare him to their OT? Do you even follow our team? The comparison would be DR, who is also expected to make an immediate impact. Or maybe the OL from Florida.
He just talks nonsense.

FSU recruits really well without DS. Yes he improved CUs roster but I don't know that he could do much better than FSU already does. At FSU he would need to coach and not rely on just having better talent than other HBCU schools or what's left of the Big 12.
I would really like to see Deion and FSU in the B1G. I think he would really struggle. The coaching is good throughout the conference.

However, outside of this thread I am seeing nothing about Deion to FSU. FSU fans generally don’t like him, especially when it comes to coaching at FSU.

Perhaps the FSU admin thinks they can monetize his hype and that will help with the GOR buyout. Seems like a bad idea.

I am also convinced that Deion isn’t really interested coaching teams that don’t have his kids. I fully expect him to retire a year from now.

Indeed! Although I think we will beat CU this year in Lincoln with or without Prime. I am hoping for a repeat of the "Lincoln Assassination" 1992 beat down of CU. I was there. One of THE greatest games I have ever been to at Memorial.
ESPN on Halloween night, as good as it gets. Only game better that I saw there was the 1978 win over OU.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
FSU recruits really well without DS. Yes he improved CUs roster but I don't know that he could do much better than FSU already does. At FSU he would need to coach and not rely on just having better talent than other HBCU schools or what's left of the Big 12.

Norvell has been landing top 5-15 classes as is…

You sir, are dumb af.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT