ADVERTISEMENT

ROSE BOWL THREAD — I FEEL AS IF I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH

BUT I WON’T BE ENTIRELY UPSET IF MECHEATING WINS. Sick

IDEAL OUTCOME WOULD BE IF THEY BOTH LOOSE BUT IF SOMEONE HAS TO WIN, MECHEATING WOULD UPSET ME LESS. :rolleyes:
Has anyone thought about not letting Ernest Hausmann come back to Nebraska when coach jumps back to the NFL! Not a hatter but I do believe in consequences.

Has anyone thought about not letting Ernest Hausmann come back to Nebraska when coach jumps back to the NFL! Not a hatter but I do believe in consequences.
What in the world would make you think Hausmann would entertain coming back to Neb even for a millisecond if Harbaugh moves on?

Three straight great semifinal games. Here's to a fourth tonight.

Idk man. It just looked a little Scott frost-y to me. That call made zero sense in the context of the game. They might as well have thrown it outta the back of the end zone

His options were very limited. Michigans 11 players are better than his and he is a long ways away from a TD and he knows his QB isn't a great and he is missing their usual star WR's. I don't hink he had a call in his arsenol that would have worked there so he went safe(ish) and the snap was off and changed everything.

Bama lucky to even be there. Auburn choked BAD

Reactions: FissionReaction
His options were very limited. Michigans 11 players are better than his and he is a long ways away from a TD and he knows his QB isn't a great and he is missing theirnm usual star WR's. I don't hink he had a call in his arsenol that would have worked there so he went safe(ish) and the snap was off and changed everything.
I would’ve got him on the move and send guys out to catch a pass. Michigan just too good up front on both sides slow them down and make them think

I have to give Michigan credit but man did they try to blow that game.
So did Bama, though. They had all the momentum until the QB put the ball on the ground. Even though Michigan didn’t cash in that turnover, Bama played very tentative after that - basically playing not to lose.

finished-toilet-paper-roll-in-the-bathroom-the-end-is-written-in-red-on-the-roll.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT