ADVERTISEMENT

ROSE BOWL THREAD — I FEEL AS IF I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH

Imho I see two different outcome's for Shitchicken. 1st is if they win the natty, the NCAA might levy light penalties against them but if they lose tonight and because of all of the hype on Michigan I could see the NCAA bitch slapping Michigan into the ground with severe penalties.

Imho I see two different outcome's for Shitchicken. 1st is if they win the natty, the NCAA might levy light penalties against them but if they lose tonight and because of all of the hype on Michigan I could see the NCAA bitch slapping Michigan into the ground with severe penalties.
IF SO I COULD BE CONVINCED TO ROOT FOR THE TIDE.

Yelling Steve Carell GIF

I'll root for Blue just for the sake of picking a team.

If they should win it all it's somewhat cool we had the title team in Memorial Stadium last fall.

Reactions: arf_man
If Michigan would settle down and play ball they can compete with Bama. This is a Bama team that smoked Georgia but got outplayed by Auburn. They're definitely beatable but Michigan has to stop turning the ball over with dumb plays.

If Michigan would settle down and play ball they can compete with Bama. This is a Bama team that smoked Georgia but got outplayed by Auburn. They're definitely beatable but Michigan has to stop turning the ball over with dumb plays.
DID SIMMS TRANSFER TO MECHEATIN?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT