ADVERTISEMENT

Revised Win Totals

The BiG owes us with Indiana playing in Lincoln..
I agree, they should schedule the the nfl if your number one then you get the toughest schedule and then second place gets likewise and so forth, that way it gives the middle of the pack and the bottom a chance to win some games

I’m sure we’ll be giving the most difficult. Like Ohio st Michigan penn st Michigan st Minnesota definitely no Maryland or Rutgers or northwestern

They’re only adding one game.. where do you get this Michigan and MSU.o_O

while some are begging for Nebraska to get Maryland, Rutgers and Indiana - Maryland, Rutgers, Indiana and the rest of the east teams are probably strongly hoping to have Nebraska on their schedule

Reactions: TheBeav815
That is based on a hypothetical 10 game schedule? Not a good look for Nebraska or Michigan. But my biggest question is, how do they see Ohio State losing twice? They are loaded and it takes them two season to do that with a full schedule. B1G games only would take several seasons.

while some are begging for Nebraska to get Maryland, Rutgers and Indiana - Maryland, Rutgers, Indiana and the rest of the east teams are probably strongly hoping to have Nebraska on their schedule
Sounds like a win, win. Although I think Nebraska is going to be a lot better than you do.

I have no idea how they come up with this without any schedule. They certainly don't think much of the West. Iowa and Minnesota at 4.5 aren't exactly great either.

Reactions: headcard
I have no idea how they come up with this without any schedule. They certainly don't think much of the West. Iowa and Minnesota at 4.5 aren't exactly great either.

Minny caught all the breaks last year...they played like 4 games vs teams that were starting a QB that never started before and they had the most amazing comeback win over Georgia Southern?

I think it is genius marketing
you come out first with lines knowing that there isn't a schedule out and few will bet
there is a significant chance there won't be a season or a shortened season making the win totals void

meanwhile you drive a lot of attention to your site - basically they are throwing out some numbers for bait

No because they haven’t given out the 10 game opponent..

They’re keeping the original 9 games schedule.
Here are my 2 options for a 10th conference game. Based on 5 H & 5 A games each

Scenario 1:

Osu at Purdue
Penn State at Illinois
Michigan at Northwestern
Indiana at Minnesota
Maryland at Iowa
Michigan State at Nebraska
Rutgers at Wisconsin

Scenario 2:

Osu at Wisconsin
Michigan at Iowa
Penn State at Purdue
Michigan State at Illinois
Rutgers at Minnesota
Indiana at Northwestern
Maryland at Nebraska

now some forfeit could happen a long the way.

Reactions: spinner4
I’m sure we’ll be giving the most difficult. Like Ohio st Michigan penn st Michigan st Minnesota definitely no Maryland or Rutgers or northwestern

Nebraska was brought into the league on the basis of being a past and future marquee program

you can't market yourself as another OSU, Michigan or Penn State to get into the club and then expect to be treated like your an Indiana

Last edited:
They’re keeping the original 9 games schedule.
Here are my 2 options for a 10th conference game. Based on 5 H & 5 A games each

Scenario 1:

Osu at Purdue
Penn State at Illinois
Michigan at Northwestern
Indiana at Minnesota
Maryland at Iowa
Michigan State at Nebraska
Rutgers at Wisconsin

Scenario 2:

Osu at Wisconsin
Michigan at Iowa
Penn State at Purdue
Michigan State at Illinois
Rutgers at Minnesota
Indiana at Northwestern
Maryland at Nebraska

now some forfeit could happen a long the way.

So you have Indiana at Minnesota and Indiana at NW.. Why not Indiana at Nebraska ?

Nebraska has played MSU 6 of the last 9 years and we play them again in East Lansing next year..

That is based on a hypothetical 10 game schedule? Not a good look for Nebraska or Michigan. But my biggest question is, how do they see Ohio State losing twice? They are loaded and it takes them two season to do that with a full schedule. B1G games only would take several seasons.
I think some of these numbers take the virus into account. What if Fields has the virus and misses 3-4 games. May be why a lot of teams as a whole have some ugly over/unders.

Rutgers is a suckers bet Laughing
They play Maryland, Michigan State and Illinois so it’s possible I guess
Of course if you listen to them, their winning the Conference in 5 years. RollingLaugh

Seriously most expect a title under St Greggy
I expect better results but enjoy 6-6 or 7-5 as your high point.
I remember RutgersAL. Nice enough guy, but half the team were All-Americans according to him and at least three of them were Heisman candidates every year, Not even huskersalts was half as optimistic as that guy.

I’m all for it. This year is a throwaway anyway...might as well play the best teams every week to get better in the future. Who knows, might even pull off a big upset or two.

So you have Indiana at Minnesota and Indiana at NW.. Why not Indiana at Nebraska ?

Nebraska has played MSU 6 of the last 9 years and we play them again in East Lansing next year..

I was just trying to keep team’s schedule balanced out. Maryland and Michigan St both have completely new staffs that will have little practice time together. While Indiana is returning a lot.
Since neither of my scenarios mean anything to a thing to the B1G :(

Your correct sir, N can have Indiana since they don’t play as much. The true schedule makers may take that into consideration

I remember RutgersAL. Nice enough guy, but half the team were All-Americans according to him and at least three of them were Heisman candidates every year, Not even huskersalts was half as optimistic as that guy.

RollingLaugh Believe it or not, I met Al once at a PS vs Rutgers game in New Brunswick. He’s a nice guy but yes a little to optimistic. Rutgers Al just loves his school but he’s harmless, he goes with his wife.
Which is more than I can say for some others. Who are truly delusional, belligerent and disrespectful folks.
A school doesn’t go from 2 years winless in conference. To a conference championship in 5 years, I don’t care if Urban himself rolled on to campus. Is Greg Schiano better than Chris Ash for them. Yes I think he is, his past history at Rutgers proves that. B1G isn’t the Big East and it’s 2020 not 2011.

Kids want 2 things
1 to make it to the nfl
2 to win a championship before getting there.

They don’t realize how hard & ultra competitive it is at the top. It’s about recruiting recruiting recruiting and while better under Greg. Low 3 and 2 star kids don’t win National or B1G championships.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlie Marlow
The BiG owes us with Indiana playing in Lincoln..
But they won’t. My prediction for the tenth game? Michigan in Ann Arbor.
This whole thing is terrible news for Nebraska. We lose two very probable wins in the non con schedule. Frost just can’t catch a break. I see us going 4-6. 5-5 if we get some breaks, and 6-4 if we are lucky

This whole thing is terrible news for Nebraska. We lose two very probable wins in the non con schedule. Frost just can’t catch a break. I see us going 4-6. 5-5 if we get some breaks, and 6-4 if we are lucky
It's time Frost makes his own breaks and earns his $5 million.

At the time of the announcement yesterday the new commissioner hasn’t said how the 10 would be played..

Could even be a possibility that the 10 game could be played against another opponent closer to traveling distance regardless if they have already played each other..

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
At the time of the announcement yesterday the new commissioner hasn’t said how the 10 would be played..

Could even be a possibility that the 10 game could be played against another opponent closer to traveling distance regardless if they have already played each other..
Hopefully that means Indiana as you said

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT