ADVERTISEMENT

Revelle placed on administrative leave...

Probably extra year due to covid. University website says those 8 are all Seniors.

I don't care what huskers.com says. It's simple math but regardless of that, if you follow the team like you pretend to do, you'd know these things.

I figured as much revelle blew this one. Everyone jumps on coach frost coach hoiberg coach bolt for not getting the local kids but it’s pretty silent when it comes to this one
I just ran across this. You’re a moron…they won 43 games with one of the highest % of Nebraska kids they’ve ever had. And if your referring to not getting Jordy Bahl…that’s on Jordy. She didn’t keep her commitment.

I responded earlier today then was asked to delete it, so I did.
I would figure it was pretty easy decision for her. She wanted to go to Nebraska when she was a 13 or 14 year old 8th/9th grader and committed. Then the best program in the country comes along and offers you a scholarship so you jump on it because you decide you want to compete against the best of the best and win a national championship in the process. At this rate, with what OU has coming back and has brought in, there is a good chance she will win another next year. That wasn't going to happen at Nebraska.

I just ran across this. You’re a moron…they won 43 games with one of the highest % of Nebraska kids they’ve ever had. And if your referring to not getting Jordy Bahl…that’s on Jordy. She didn’t keep her commitment.
Piss off troll

• Haha
Reactions: i8uP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT