ADVERTISEMENT

Revelle placed on administrative leave...

Didn’t the men’s basketball team do that to Danny née? And I believe Danny was toast think he coached a couple more years but was ineffective.

Didn’t the men’s basketball team do that to Danny née? And I believe Danny was toast think he coached a couple more years but was ineffective.
It's a no-win situation. If you force RR out now after making the determination that she was fit to coach....it looks like admin is caving. If she stays....she has already lost the team and they most likely will have a crappy year because of team dynamics. There is no way to win.

I dont know all the facts...just what I read. But if football players complained about some of the things I read in the Washington articles...
other football players wouldn't put up with it. They would tell them to suck it up. That is not saying there are not serious problems....there may be.

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
It's a no-win situation. If you force RR out now after making the determination that she was fit to coach....it looks like admin is caving. If she stays....she has already lost the team and they most likely will have a crappy year because of team dynamics. There is no way to win.

I dont know all the facts...just what I read. But if football players complained about some of the things I read in the Washington articles...
other football players wouldn't put up with it. They would tell them to suck it up. That is not saying there are not serious problems....there may be.

There is sort of a win. You keep her and they have a bad season and zero people really care and it is all pretty much done.

Also, most players are competitive at heart and when push comes to shove...they play.

There is sort of a win. You keep her and they have a bad season and zero people really care and it is all pretty much done.

Also, most players are competitive at heart and when push comes to shove...they play.

I agree. It's a crap deal all the way around and I think that raging drunk Moos is in a tough spot here. Best to push through if there wasn't anything more than 'she was a big fat meanie'. And maybe RR can retire after this next year if things remain the same.

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
It's another master stroke by Moos. Had he fired her it would've been a small scale Solich-type debacle with all her loyal fans screaming about how she was done wrong. So he reinstated her and now he'll sit back and watch it melt down around her. Obviously this season is going to be a dumpster fire.

Reactions: tdierberger
It's another master stroke by Moos. Had he fired her it would've been a small scale Solich-type debacle with all her loyal fans screaming about how she was done wrong. So he reinstated her and now he'll sit back and watch it melt down around her. Obviously this season is going to be a dumpster fire.
Or softball is so irrelevant anymore that nobody gives a crap about it and let it die a slow lengthy death

Something like this should be easy to prove. Check phone records. I would hope NU would consult an attorney to find this information out. Getting a warrant would be the problem, I suppose. And that may be why Revelle is still here.

If true though, Revelle is slime. If not true, then we're looking at a lot of self entitled whiners. It wouldn't surprise me if the latter was the case. This kind of reminds of the Mike Leach situation at Texas Tech. Although, not as high profile.

Or softball is so irrelevant anymore that nobody gives a crap about it and let it die a slow lengthy death
Ha! No shit!

If I am Moos this is what I am doing...Nothing

Tomorrow all the girls on the team are going to be hammered and partying by 11am...like everyone else...this is done

Or keep her and if team sucks again next year, firing based upon performance wouldn't be out of the question. Unfortunately, wouldn't surprise me if the team intentionally tanks

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
Not sure fat-shaming is nice, but sometimes I watch various teams playing women's college softball and I'm like, wow, there are some big girls there.

Jessica Shepard was told the same thing (she needed to get in better shape) and due to that, left Nebraska and went to Notre Dame...and guess what they told her there? That she needed to get in better shape...

Something like this should be easy to prove. Check phone records. I would hope NU would consult an attorney to find this information out. Getting a warrant would be the problem, I suppose. And that may be why Revelle is still here.

If true though, Revelle is slime. If not true, then we're looking at a lot of self entitled whiners. It wouldn't surprise me if the latter was the case. This kind of reminds of the Mike Leach situation at Texas Tech. Although, not as high profile.
The people leading this are activists tied to big money, the organization that's blowing its horn.
I don't trust any of what they say,or has been reportedly done, not if Moos et al has already dug into it.

It's not the affront of Nebraska reinstating RR, it's the affront of these claims by an activistic organization that's located in ny city, has obvious contacts with media such as the washington post, and from there, the agenda has its voice.
All this only diminishes their authenticity imo

Another article https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mo...f-toxic-program-culture/ar-AAGAcaj?li=BBnba9I

The thing I really found weird from this article is evidently Revelle wanted players to report to her about other players love life.....a little too voyeuristic.

AT best if this is even remotely true....Revelle should be gone.
I asked myself why she would do that, and, there is no motive to do so.
This could be prejudice coming from the players, just a thought.

If what the girls are saying is true, show your text message to the local media. Be really simple to clear up.

i will say reveille got lucky and her team turned it around especially when she doesn’t get the states top player who went to Oklahoma I believe

i will say reveille got lucky and her team turned it around especially when she doesn’t get the states top player who went to Oklahoma I believe
Yes, to Oklahoma. Could you imagine having her on this team? Just hope this is a fluke season like our baseball team last year. Actually, I'm hoping this year is the fluke year for the boys

Yes, to Oklahoma. Could you imagine having her on this team? Just hope this is a fluke season like our baseball team last year. Actually, I'm hoping this year is the fluke year for the boys
You don't lose the leadership and experience of guys like Acker, Roskam, Hallmark, Mojo, Povich and Schwellenbach and and not expect a significant setback the following year with especially now how young this team is. Fear not, these guys are gonna be lights out in the next few years and next year we will be much better than this year as we won't be suffereing as meny growing pains in key positions as they will have experience under their belts. We lose 8 seniors this year unless Bunz and Perry decide to play another year after their injuries. All 8 play and are not pine riders. The biggest losses are Cervantes, Chick, Everitt and Frank and in some cases Schanaman as when he's on when he is which isn't as much as we like to see, he's unhittable racking up S.O.s which he leads the team in.

Last edited:
You don't lose the leadership and experience of guys like Acker, Roskam, Hallmark, Mojo, Povich and Schwellenbach and and not expect a significant setback the following year with especially now how young this team is. Fear not, these guys are gonna be lights out in the next few years and next year we will be much better than this year as we won't be suffereing as meny growing pains in key positions as they will have experience under their belts. We lose 8 seniors this year unless Bunz and Perry decide to play another year after their injuries. All 8 play and are not pine riders. The biggest losses are Cervantes, Chick, Everitt and Frank and in some cases Schanaman when he's on and when he is which isn't as much as we like to see, he's unhittable racking up S.O.s which he leads the team in.
I was mystified at how people were overlooking the losses we had. I didn’t expect this much regression, but the expectation of hosting a regional was always laughable to me.

She did get her and she decommitted. Who’s to blame there?

Reactions: Baxter48
We lose 8 seniors this year unless Bunz and Perry decide to play another year after their injuries. All 8 play and are not pine riders. The biggest losses are Cervantes, Chick, Everitt and Frank and in some cases Schanaman

Dawson McCarville is the only player on the current roster that is out of eligibility after the 2022 season. Everyone else has at least 1 year remaining.

OU recruiting violation machine

False. This was a Revelle and Nebraska administration issue. They're to blame, nobody else. The Bahl family are incredible people, and wouldn't include themselves in anything illegal that would, could or will jeopardize Jordy's future. Nebraska dropped the ball, and Oklahoma took full - and gulp, legal - advantage of it.

Dawson McCarville is the only player on the current roster that is out of eligibility after the 2022 season. Everyone else has at least 1 year remaining.

False. This was a Revelle and Nebraska administration issue. They're to blame, nobody else. The Bahl family are incredible people, and wouldn't include themselves in anything illegal that would, could or will jeopardize Jordy's future. Nebraska dropped the ball, and Oklahoma took full - and gulp, legal - advantage of it.
I figured as much revelle blew this one. Everyone jumps on coach frost coach hoiberg coach bolt for not getting the local kids but it’s pretty silent when it comes to this one

Probably extra year due to covid. University website says those 8 are all Seniors.

Please explain how Nebraska “dropped the ball” post commitment from the player. What was expected after commitment that changed minds?

Reactions: huskerfan66
Please explain how Nebraska “dropped the ball” post commitment from the player. What was expected after commitment that changed minds?
Was wondering that myself but didn't want to ask. Maybe we don't want to know and/or Tim isn't at liberty to say 🤔

Reactions: Tim Povich
I figured as much revelle blew this one. Everyone jumps on coach frost coach hoiberg coach bolt for not getting the local kids but it’s pretty silent when it comes to this one

Yep. She blew it. I guess winning a Big Ten title just isn't enough for some folks.

Reactions: i8uP
Geezus, cue in the Sponge Bob narrator:

3-years-later.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT