ADVERTISEMENT

Puffs prediction thread

Sker’s need to score 34-37 points to win this game..

Sanders and Hunter can are very capable of from scoring 21-27 points.
So I don’t know where you think the under is in play unless you don’t think Nebraska won’t score that much.
If Nebraska establishes the run I could see the under play for sure.

Reactions: scarletred
3 keys to the game.

1. Discipline - Protect the ball.
2. Pressure - we need guys in Sanders face all day long.
3. Grind - their rush defense is bad. Run the ball to shorten the game and keep Sanders on the sidelines. This is truly a game where you use the run to open up the passing game.

Huskers - 41
Buffs - 34

3 keys to the game.

1. Discipline - Protect the ball.
2. Pressure - we need guys in Sanders face all day long.
3. Grind - their rush defense is bad. Run the ball to shorten the game and keep Sanders on the sidelines. This is truly a game where you use the run to open up the passing game.

Huskers - 41
Buffs - 34
Their d did decent against NDSU against the run but I think we will be able to take it to them. Run, run, run - get the D tired and frustrate the offense and just keep pounding.

We don’t need to get too fancy and show off DR - let’s break their spirit. DR will shine in all of his opportunities he has.

What I learned from the Buffs message board:

NDSU is a tough team, and the success the Buffs had against them will definitely carry over to the Nebraska game. UTEP on their hand is terrible, so anything Nebraska did well means nothing.

Dylan almost had a couple passes picked. Hunter will take those to the house.

Dylan is a complete non-factor in the running game. Nebraska’s running game will be easy to shut down without any threat of QB running.

NDSU is a tough team, and the success the Buffs had against them will definitely carry over to the Nebraska game. UTEP on their hand is terrible, so anything Nebraska did well means nothing.

Dylan is a complete non-factor in the running game. Nebraska’s running game will be easy to shut down without any threat of QB running.
oh boy dunk GIF

So to summarize in a word “delusion”.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Colorado 28
Nebraska 34

I'm taking the points and Colorado @ +7.5

Have not made the bet yet.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT