ADVERTISEMENT

Pssssst...bud, anyone know where I can score some toilet paper?

We were legitimately running out of TP last night. I was starting to google "can you flush party napkins" on my computer. We got lucky and found some at the Randalls that no one shops at. Thank goodness for unpopular stores.

The silly thing is that Amazon is fully stocked on all items, and has same-day delivery here. Not sure why all of the panicked neighbors are fighting at the stores.

I don't use Amazon for everything. I prefer to get paper products at the store. But yeah, if it was gone from the shelves then Amazon would be an option.

Are you suggesting guests that let you have butt sex can have some of your toilet paper? Cause that's a hard pass for me....

35445i4AA3D991358AB049

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
We were legitimately running out of TP last night. I was starting to google "can you flush party napkins" on my computer. We got lucky and found some at the Randalls that no one shops at. Thank goodness for unpopular stores.

The silly thing is that Amazon is fully stocked on all items, and has same-day delivery here. Not sure why all of the panicked neighbors are fighting at the stores.
Because they're dumb as hell

I don’t know why people are so concerned with their toilet paper supply. Doesn’t everybody have rolls in their bathrooms and then a supply outside of the bathroom in storage? And when the storage gets low you replace it, but since the bathrooms are stocked you still have multiple months worth? I am so confused.

Or do people poop a lot more than I do?

Reactions: scarletred
I don’t know why people are so concerned with their toilet paper supply. Doesn’t everybody have rolls in their bathrooms and then a supply outside of the bathroom in storage? And when the storage gets low you replace it, but since the bathrooms are stocked you still have multiple months worth? I am so confused.

Or do people poop a lot more than I do?

I’m with ya and how many packages of rolls do you need for a month.o_O

That is why this is called a panicdemic.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT