ADVERTISEMENT

Pssssst...bud, anyone know where I can score some toilet paper?

Personal message me, and let's keep this on the down low. Don't want everyone to know about the shortage or it could cause even more panic.
At my house but I don't think you can hold it long enough. We've always tried to keep about a month's supply of Charmin extra soft in the cupboard. Then there's always the stash of Puffs facial tissue.

Reactions: Thrasher31
Costco is doing just fine with paper products but get there real early or real late to avoid the dreaded.........HOARDERS!! That’s right, the hoarders have somehow found their way out of their overstuffed with crap living rooms and are at Costco daily. Luckily for me I saw the hoarder horde on Monday, escaped Covid-free and headed to my credit union to scoop up an insane 2.125% 15 year refi. By Tuesday rates rocketed back up to stop the refi horde. Of course, I may need to find some fresh leaves to wipe my butt soon unless I want to mingle with the hoarders.

Walmart and Hyvee were both sold out here yesterday. People are so dumb.

Personal message me, and let's keep this on the down low. Don't want everyone to know about the shortage or it could cause even more panic.
maxresdefault.jpg

How much you got boy?

It's been declared an emergency and state governors now are recommending a one sheet per trip to the bathroom limit.

Reactions: ssmill777
Two questions:
1. Do you have a shower?
2. Does your wife have a loofah?

If the answer is "yes" to both, no need for toilet paper.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
I'm just spitballing here, but here's another thought that I think might solve all our problems: dryer sheets

Nothing like that mountain fresh scent...

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
TP is overrated. Just pick some poison ivy leaves for the best results. Very absorbent and will take your mind off all this corona virus chatter.

Case of my pretty good red wine (Malbec) for a case of your toilet paper, straight up...but it's gotta be at least 2 ply....none of that flimsy stuff that tears before you even touch your ass with it. Personal message me and let's do this!!!!!!

Funny story. I'm picking up some milk and a few other things from Walmart after work yesterday. I didn't get a cart and I'm balancing all this stuff in my arms. I waiting in the self-checkout line. The lady in front of me has a 3-box pack of Puffs in a cart. After waiting about 5 minutes, she offers her cart to me as she doesn't want to wait in line any longer. She explains that she was there for toilet paper and that the store was out. So, she's buying Puffs for her butt. LOL. You got to feel sorry for normal people that aren't hoarders. Good thing I have a 20-pack of quad roll toilet paper that is unopened at home! :D

Funny story. I'm picking up some milk and a few other things from Walmart after work yesterday. I didn't get a cart and I'm balancing all this stuff in my arms. I waiting in the self-checkout line. The lady in front of me has a 3-box pack of Puffs in a cart. After waiting about 5 minutes, she offers her cart to me as she doesn't want to wait in line any longer. She explains that she was there for toilet paper and that the store was out. So, she's buying Puffs for her butt. LOL. You got to feel sorry for normal people that aren't hoarders. Good thing I have a 20-pack of quad roll toilet paper that is unopened at home! :D

If you can't catch the Chinese flu at Walmart you're doing something wrong.

We were legitimately running out of TP last night. I was starting to google "can you flush party napkins" on my computer. We got lucky and found some at the Randalls that no one shops at. Thank goodness for unpopular stores.

The silly thing is that Amazon is fully stocked on all items, and has same-day delivery here. Not sure why all of the panicked neighbors are fighting at the stores.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT