ADVERTISEMENT

PSA for Husker Fans

Oct 7, 2012
Go outside and have a drink or whatever makes you happy. The fighting about the QB situation on here is getting weird and unhealthy.

Frim the staunch defense of HH, throwing every other player under the bus but the QB… To the bumping of 4628620 HH fan posts, cussing at each other… Let’s all chill the fvck out.

Yes he played @ss. So did the rest of the team. I personally think HH should have been pulled, just like I think Sims should have been pulled after his 3 turnovers in the CO game.

But our QB situation is one of the worst in CFB, and no matter who starts we’re not going to find quality QB play this year.

We will likely lose again this year because of dogsh!t offense. Try to enjoy the big plays and wins when they come my friends. This is a rebuild. It ain’t gonna be pretty in year 1. We’re making progress. Onto Maryland. GBR!

Do you ever think how odd it is that a bunch of never has beens are commenting that some D1 athletes suck? These guys are living the experience most of us wish we had and us old Fs are burning hours each day on this site instead of doing something productive.

Go outside and have a drink or whatever makes you happy. The fighting about the QB situation on here is getting weird and unhealthy.

Frim the staunch defense of HH, throwing every other player under the bus but the QB… To the bumping of 4628620 HH fan posts, cussing at each other… Let’s all chill the fvck out.

Yes he played @ss. So did the rest of the team. I personally think HH should have been pulled, just like I think Sims should have been pulled after his 3 turnovers in the CO game.

But our QB situation is one of the worst in CFB, and no matter who starts we’re not going to find quality QB play this year.

We will likely lose again this year because of dogsh!t offense. Try to enjoy the big plays and wins when they come my friends. This is a rebuild. It ain’t gonna be pretty in year 1. We’re making progress. Onto Maryland. GBR!
I know that the QB gets more credit and criticism then deserved. The dude is over his head and struggling along with his new starters. I find it fascinating how so many guys think it's just plug and play , the video game crowd. We have many fans with memory loss and unrealistic expectations, can't really have debates with those monkeys . I know the bottom line is fans are so sick of losing and want it to all just turn around today. I do too but then the real world show's up. Damn, this is going to take time like we thought. You can either deal with it or be a child and act out.

I think this has been some of the best discussion the board has seen in years.

Do you ever think how odd it is that a bunch of never has beens are commenting that some D1 athletes suck? These guys are living the experience most of us wish we had and us old Fs are burning hours each day on this site instead of doing something productive.
Right?

In HS I had two guys that ended up playing D1. One to Notre Dame and one to Northern Illinois.

They were basically like superheroes compared to me. Even just in the weight room it was like watching a a pro-lifter compared to the rest of us. Not only were both physically gifted, they also worked their asses off and pretty much never bitched.

Me on the other hand, I am good at eating chips and napping.

Reactions: Streamer15
Actually, I'm just here to help you keep your BP under 180/110 while watching kids play a game. Feel free to PM me for free counseling.
No one gives a shit what you have to say. It’s a fan board. Sorry you don’t know how those work. But keep preaching

Don't have to be an expert to know what your eyes tell you..
Plenty of examples of what good football looks like. Plenty of Championships won here.

So yeah, when I see shit football being played, I'm going to say it. Maybe you should start a message board that has certain qualifiers in able to make comments.
Good luck 👍

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Actually, I'm just here to help you keep your BP under 180/110 while watching kids play a game. Feel free to PM me for free counseling.
Age of majority is 18 or 19 in Nebraska brah. They also are eligible to get paid. If you work and Culvers at 18 and you fudge up the custard machine... you're gonna hear about it. Customers like "Ole Tommy Tubbyguts" will be yelling like the dickens at you. In that moment you need to either dig deep or wither on the vine.

Hey slinging custard isn't for everyone.

I do think that the over reaction is a bit comical, we are on the precipice of a bowl game for the first time in years. The age-of-majority men are playing hard and MR's process is working. Lots to be excited about. Just need to close out strong. #gbr

I love these posts. You aren’t very good at this. Maybe you should head back to your platinum board where you are respected. See ya.
Glad you like them and glad you care enough to keep replying. I have no internet street cred anywhere. :-( Must be nice.

The Big Lebowski Film GIF by The Good Films

Reactions: Streamer15
So, let me get this straight… if I think of a pertinent point, concerning our QB situation that could be perceived as negative or less than complimentary, I shouldn’t start a new thread to discuss it? Can I post my point ITT? Or another existing thread about our QBs? Or can I make a new thread l, with positive comments about our QBs, and then at a later date post my negative point in that same existing thread? Just wanna make sure I do this right. And I know you said I should just go outside and have a beer or something, but what if it’s like late Nov or Dec and it’s 10 degrees outside? What if you don’t drink alcohol? Should someone just go outside in 10 degree weather and drink a soda? And what if that doesn’t work? What if I go outside, in 10 degree weather, drink a couple beers and when I go back inside I still want to complain about our QB situation? Maybe I just wanna commiserate with a few like minded Husker fans? Should I just join another site? What if DM’d you (op) 1st to see if point is too negative? You know, just shoot it across your bow before I take it public. Also should we advocate for people to delete existing threads, about our QBs, that are perceived as “unhealthy” or too negative. If I shouldn’t post any new threads about our QBs it seems pretty unfair that they get to keep theirs, JMO. And furthermore, if people shouldn’t post about our QBs anymore I don’t think there should be any posts bitching about our shitty o-line. Why should the QBs get a pass while we just trash our o-line mercilessly? Doesn’t seem fair too me and I think our players would agree. Lastly, if you read this entire unhinged nonsensical stream of consciousness the jokes on you. GBR and beat the turtles!

SOME of you guys act like this is a place to talk and discuss various subjects. The F is wrong with you?
Opinions about stuff? Not even once.

The amount of irony and lack of self-awareness from OP almost seems intentional.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT