ADVERTISEMENT

President and First Lady COVID Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
L
The Trump administration is a shambles. Spreading covid and propaganda like VD. China is rubbing their hands together with a big smile. We couldn't have shown the world a clearer image of a country in decline. I can't wait for this administration, and its miserable chapter in history to be over. Close the book on these clowns, and get back to serious people who aren't beholden to extremist rightwing propaganda and Fox.

Just to show how terrible this post is.

You literally ignored the country who literally lied to the world and let the virus spread around the world for 2 months. Then try to make a profit off of it.

Its not his fault dummy Hope Hicks caught the virus.

Yeah I get this and if there was no COVID he gets reelected easily but things have changed quite a bit.

Keep telling yourself that. Then when you have another melt down in November you can ask your friends why this happened over and over again while cringe into your wine cooler.

L

Just to show how terrible this post is.

You literally ignored the country who literally lied to the world and let the virus spread around the world for 2 months. Then try to make a profit off of it.

Its not his fault dummy Hope Hicks caught the virus.
Yep, China is responsible for lying to the world and letting this get out. And yep, Trump and his inept team of paraquats ignored the advice of the country's top doctors who were apparently too political, and now many, including Trump, have gotten the virus they all downplayed as an overblown leftist agenda. They could not possibly look any stupider.

Reactions: chipotlehusker
Capdanjou, I hope when this election is over you disappear like a fart in the wind.. All your posts are political since you joined this sight and already helped one lock thread...

Don’t know where you came from but I can pick out a non Nebraska fan on a Husker message board..

Yep, China is responsible for lying to the world and letting this get out. And yep, Trump and his inept team of paraquats ignored the advice of the country's top doctors who were apparently too political, and now many, including Trump, have gotten the virus they all downplayed as an overblown leftist agenda. They could not possibly look any stupider.

Do you really want me to show you how wrong you are. Cause his language reflected what Dr Fauci was saying at the time.

Just say you hate Trump but don't try to act like you are coming from a position of fact. They told us everyday about the virus at the pres sconferences starting Jan 31st.

Besides American citizens are to blame. The selfish crap we have been doing knowing the virus is out there has been a disaster.

Every walk of life is responsible accept for old people in nursing homes. That was Democrats fault being stupid getting them killed in the Tri state area.

He would immediately name a VP. Trump and Pence would have to die on the same day for Nancy to become president.

Something would defiantly happen to Pence
Capdanjou, I hope when this election is over you disappear like a fart in the wind.. All your posts are political since you joined this sight and already helped one lock thread...

Don’t know where you came from but I can pick out a non Nebraska fan on a Husker message board..

He's a liberal plant in an attempt to sway the voters, propaganda machine.

I assume this rant applies to all the right wing conspiracy trolls who post daily and incessantly about disproved conspiracies all the while spewing their fascist bile at anyone who disagrees with them. It does, right?

Reactions: chipotlehusker
Do you really want me to show you how wrong you are. Cause his language reflected what Dr Fauci was saying at the time.

Just say you hate Trump but don't try to act like you are coming from a position of fact. They told us everyday about the virus at the pres sconferences starting Jan 31st.

Besides American citizens are to blame. The selfish crap we have been doing knowing the virus is out there has been a disaster.

Every walk of life is responsible accept for old people in nursing homes. That was Democrats fault being stupid getting them killed in the Tri state area.
Nope, wrong. He has done nothing but misinform, which is probably why you are hopeless lost. Most Americans see him for what he is, a fat troll. And the media has exposed his lies on a daily basis.

I assume this rant applies to all the right wing conspiracy trolls who post daily and incessantly about disproved conspiracies all the while spewing their fascist bile at anyone who disagrees with them. It does, right?
you speak like a pink hair.
anticipating pink hair response.

Reactions: bshirt73

No mostly you don’t bring squat to our board except political opinion. Wether I agree or disagree has no bearing on this except for the fact that your not on this board talking Husker sports.. You‘re worthless on our board with your crap..

Don’t bring the swamp to the board..

Last edited:
Nope, wrong. He has done nothing but misinform, which is probably why you are hopeless lost. Most Americans see him for what he is, a fat troll. And the media has exposed his lies on a daily basis.

Lmao..you just admtted you are uninformed and ignorant and only listen to the media..lol

Also it means you listened to Trump about a virus. It doesnt get much dumber than that...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: OzzyLvr
Keep telling yourself that. Then when you have another melt down in November you can ask your friends why this happened over and over again while cringe into your wine cooler.
you sound pretty confident.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT